Trump decides to go to golf club vs
13 responses | 0 likes
Started by frey_1999 - March 25, 2018, 2:06 p.m.

a 25 min drive to speak with the children of Parkland Fla.  Making it over 100 the number of times he has been golfing while the president.

Think back to when he claimed he would be to busy to go golfing- and the trumptards ate it all up.

Now we have the greatest ( by participation ) of young People in this country's history and he can't find the time to talk to the Participants,

and to think he and the trumptards had the gall to criticize Obama    

Comments
Yeah, Right
1 like
By TimNew - March 25, 2018, 6:09 p.m.
Like Reply

Their spokesperson literally shredded the Bill of Rights while wearing a Cuban flag.  They certainly have a right to voice their subversive opinions,   but no American, including the president, should give them the time of day.

But of course,  you do.

By frey_1999 - March 25, 2018, 6:59 p.m.
Like Reply

from timnew

the fact that she is cuba seems to bother you - so if somebody was wearing an Irish flag, a canadian flag, or the flag of england,  that would make them wrong also. but you back anybody wearing a confederate flag? 

Trump chose to golf instead of lead and your defending him 

cred check --  Lost again

more than Hyperbole it is a fabrication by you to try and claim she shredded the bill of rights 

Please tell me how she shredded the bill of rights

By TimNew - March 25, 2018, 8:15 p.m.
Like Reply

People who have subversive messages do not deserve the attention of the president.  They have the right to be subversive.  They don't have the right to be taken seriously.   I can accept that you don't understand that..

And I don't care to which country they pledge their allegiance. but they have no business forming the laws of this country if that allegiance is to another country.  But I am not surprised you don't get that either.  

By frey_1999 - March 25, 2018, 9:15 p.m.
Like Reply

So in your mind stop the killing in our schools!  is a subversive message --  WOW is all I can say

Also you believe in showing pride to one's heritage means your against the USA -  Holy Crap we better outlaw the ST. Patty's day parades that take place all over this country.

Lastly your OK with statues and flags being on display that represent and try to glorify People who commited treason, tried and failed to overthrow this country. But callout a bunch of teenagers who want the killings in our schools to stop as subversive. 

Again your lack of understanding of these kids is unbelievable and only surpassed by your unwillingness to learn how their movement is progressing. 

so keep on trying to kill the messenger,  because that is the one thing they are not going to let you do. 

AGAIN how did she shred the bill of rights

there is Crazy reasoning and then there is Trumptard crazy reasoning   

By TimNew - March 26, 2018, 7:17 a.m.
Like Reply

Want to see a great example of twisted logic?

I don't support idiotic ideas that will do nothing to address the issues of gun violence so in your mind,  I want kids to be shot in schools.

And that type of thinking seems to be the exact idea driving most of the marchers this weekend.

This entire march was inspired by the Florida shooting.  A kid who committed numerous felonies, any of which wo0uld have disqualified him from buying weapons,  was essentially ignored because the libs in charge did not want to leave a black mark on his record. Then the FBI was tipped off a few times about how dangerous this kid was.  But they did not "follow typical protocol" and completely dropped the ball.  There were armed law enforcement officers outside of the school who stood by and allowed this kid to fire at will.  And these geniuses think the way to stop all this is by  banning  law abiding citizens from buying AR15s in spite of the fact that shotguns are actually the most common weapon used in mass shootings.   But they don't look as scary as AR15's..  

And of course,  anyone who disagrees wants kids to be shot in schools.

In a grownup world,  this conversation would not even be taking place.

what a load
0 likes
By frey_1999 - March 26, 2018, 9:59 a.m.
Like Reply

of crap period.

First I never said or tried to say anything about what you believe.

What i said was - In your mind their message -  "stop the killing in our schools" is subversive because you stated they are a bunch of subversive people. but then your views stem from the fact that your news feed is fake news and instead of getting out of the echo chamber you live in and finding out the truth you just crawl deeper and deeper into it.

I understand it hard to comprehend the difference between what these young adults true message is, and  what you and your echo chamber desire to paint it as.  Take the time ( outside of your echo chamber ) and listen to their speeches, watch the interviews they do with a open mind, you will be enlightened as to what they are saying. 

You know what is laughable is your middle paragraph on everything that went wrong and was missed in this shooting, is what these young adults are marching against and what is even more humorous is the banning of the AR15 is about as far down their list as it is in your paragraph.

and if you got your info from anywhere outside of the echo chamber you get it from you would have know this.

the fact that you keep wanting to call these young adults subversives tells everyone just how deep into the echo chamber you are, it was the word that the NRA, infowars,daily stormer all pushed to describe them.

So again nobody stated," that you wanted kids shot in schools", and nobody living in a grownup world would be trying to make the argument that somebody did make that statement. 

By TimNew - March 26, 2018, 10:17 a.m.
Like Reply

I think you should take your own advice. 

By TimNew - March 26, 2018, 7:54 a.m.
Like Reply

BTW,  I support the 1st amendment which is why I think if people want to display a flag or monument, they can.  And if they want to protest the 2nd amendment, they can.  They can even protest the 1st amendment if they want. But I won't give them any serious thought or time and I think protesting basic principles and premises of the constitution is subversive.

By frey_1999 - March 26, 2018, 10:01 a.m.
Like Reply

quote from TimNew

"I won't give them any serious thought or time"  

By your posting's on this matter the above statement is obvious

Stay dark and damp 

trumptardation is a said thing.

Re: Yeah, Right
0 likes
By GunterK - March 25, 2018, 9:50 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi Tim,

the "shredding of the Bill of Rights" was photo-shopped. It did not happen. But she did wear a Cuban flag patch on her outfit. However, I would not hold that against her. Her father immigrated in the 60s, which makes her a pure American kid. Her father apparently taught her to be proud of her ancestors' heritage. I see nothing wrong with that. On her other arm, she wore an Apollo 11 patch, which indicates she is proud of her country's (the USA) achievements.

Should Trump have spoken at that March? I don't think so. However, he could have invited those survivor kids to a private meeting at the WH....that would have been nice....and just as important as inviting a NFL team to the WH.

JMHO

By TimNew - March 26, 2018, 7:56 a.m.
Like Reply

You are correct on the photo shopping but we'll have to agree to disagree on whether the president should have granted any of the marchers any time.  If you spend a little time listening to the rhetoric of this mob,  you may agree.