Mueller Report
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Feb. 20, 2019, 1:52 p.m.

Seems  like Mueller will be done by end of month

Then congress and Barr both get a peek and a look see at the report

Both promise transparancy

Wonder what we will actually be told???

Comments
By mcfarm - Feb. 20, 2019, 2:06 p.m.
Like Reply

wayne, don't know about you but I am kind of thinking Mueller will skip right over the illegally obtained fisa warrants, the part about the Ohr family of spies, the lying to congress by several fbi agents, and a whole myriad of illegal and suspicious activities by our once vaunted deep state

By TimNew - Feb. 20, 2019, 5:50 p.m.
Like Reply

I suspect the report will be so underwhelming that we'll hear liberal heads exploding.  They have so much invested. 

By wglassfo - Feb. 21, 2019, 12:47 p.m.
Like Reply

This is the part that bothers me

Your gov't, my gov't could be either or both

When the highest law officials in the country decide what is lawful and what isn't. Who gets prosecuted and who doesn't. Then somebody comes up with the idea of this being "a matter" which is simply a way to escape justice

Even though most people are convinced crimes have been commited by same. The people don't care what kind of language was used. At least there should have been a grand jury. But that doesn't happen for everybody. Most people know the story and more is becoming public by the day

Is this not a very short distance from a soft palace coup some day [no shots fired]

I think a palace coup was attempted with Trump, and that bothers me a lot. What about the next time???

The people should be able to see equal justice done in our system of gov't. Looks like we give some unelected people too much power

But it seems, the way this is going,  equal justice won't happen, for everybody

What do we do???

Is it possible we could lose the country to unelected people

It could happen in our country just as easily

We already have allegations of corruption at the highest level concerning Trudeau.

Trudeau, maybe, [nothing has been proven] protecting his buddies and the highest AG in the DOJ in our country, walked of office and cabinet  due to pressure from Trudeau. Trudeau denies, of course

Two countries, sorta the same

We have our problems also with high level officials

And that bothers me a lot

I feel like a peon, compared to these unelected officials