Trumps legal problems
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Feb. 22, 2019, 8:51 p.m.

I briefly scanned an aricle about Trumps possible legal problems resulting from the Mueller investigation

What struck me was if I read this with Hillary name instead of Trump's name in the article, it would be all, or mostly all the same

Granted there are some differrent aspects, but why does Hillary get a free pass and Trump is the scape goat

This just doesn't strike me as equal justice for everybody

The problem is:

Us peons have no control The ballot box was supposed to be the great equalizer but that is an ancient false hood

The ballot box did not work, as unelected people were determined to make this president look as bad and guilty as possible, thus what good is the ballot box.

Even if the Mueller investigation finds no collusion which is what I thought he was supposed to investigate, Mueller some how was given exceedingly wide latitude to investigate everything you could imagine. He has ruined people's lives with a stroke of the pen.

People will think twice in the future if they want to have anything to do with helping somebody running for president or even at the local or state etc offices

What happens if some day the shoe is on the other foot?? This is a dangerous road we travel 

IMHO

Comments
By GunterK - Feb. 22, 2019, 9:20 p.m.
Like Reply

you asked "....What happens if some day the shoe is on the other foot?? ...."

nothing will happen. As you pointed out, the shoe was already on "the other foot", when Mr. Comey testified about Mrs. Clinton's multiple wrong-doings

Also, much was said about wrong-doings by the Cltinton campaign staff. Nobody was charged or investigated.