Yahoo/MSN: Can any mainstream "news" be any more biased?
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by WxFollower - March 4, 2019, 12:05 p.m.

Y'all should know that I'm not at all a pro-Trumper. I've criticized him more than taken his side, largely on his juvenile, egocentric behavior. I've even criticized blind pro-Trmpers as a whole who can never find wrong with him. However, I can't keep this to myself anymore:  I think that Yahoo "news" and MSN are the most blatantly biased of any somewhat mainstream "news" organizations I've ever seen....anti-Trump in this case. Yes, Fox is pro-Trump and has always been solidly pro-GOP/cons, but this is well beyond that imo to the point of being sickening!

Comments
By metmike - March 4, 2019, 12:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Larry,

CNN is even worse.

By mojo - March 4, 2019, 12:30 p.m.
Like Reply

Did you ever think to consider that maybe they are trying to tell you something?

Maybe trying to warn you about impending doom for democracy?

People had better get a clue soon concerning Trump & Cult 45 or it's all over with

Hopefully, the Dems in the House, Mueller & the SDNY will be able to expose him for what he is & get him & his criminal cabal locked up before he has a chance to do any more serious harm to the country than he already has.

By metmike - March 4, 2019, 12:48 p.m.
Like Reply

"Did you ever think to consider that maybe they are trying to tell you something?"

Exactly mojo, exactly!

Objective, professional journalism has died out at many of the MSM sources and morphed into extreme political activism intended "to tell you something" instead of reporting what's actually there.

Sending messages that line up with one's political belief system and agenda is what we expect from our politicians not media, disguised and made part of their reporting. People get just one side...........their side.

It gives guys like you plenty of ammunition and links to choose from to post here without having to engage any brain cells that think critically........... If it's anti Trump, it must be true. 

Larry, on the other hand has the mind of a scientist. Critical thinking and the scientific method(being skeptical of information and confirm it before you believe it)  define him.