CO2 Levels, etc. Part 2
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by Vandenplas - April 1, 2018, 5:15 a.m.

MetMike:

Sugar is the topic.  Photosynthesis is the topic.  Photosynthesis produces sugar. Nutrition is the topic.  Food is the topic.  Food and sugar are not the same.

See Dick run.  See Jane run.  See Dick and Jane run.  Run Dick, run. 

Neither sycophants, disciples nor Trump loyalists will be able to see how you cleverly deflected--once again--from the topic, to play to your base by discussing your expertise while trashing me and my evil ways.

Playing to your base works.  It works for Trump.  It works for you.  It worked for David Koresh.  It worked for Jim Jones.  It worked for Jim and Tammy Faye Baker.  And it worked for Hitler.

Amen.

Go Roy! And Dick!  And Jane!

Comments
By metmike - April 1, 2018, 6:15 a.m.
Like Reply

Happy Easter vandenplas,

Thanks for providing  another quintessential example of my previous  onalysis of you.

I have generously shared authentic data/information that has taken me over 15 years to compile. Assign some crazy motive on my part to doing so, in order to justify rejectig it............as if this is not really a place to share information but instead, a place to have battles between 2 opposing sides.

I invite everybody, not just "1 side" to read the comprehensive posts with links from my research from the previous thread. I apologize that it's presented from the get go in opposition the story that was linked here by patrick. 

I did a 60 minute show on Relevant radio last Fall on this topic because of that article. When it popped up here, I was ready to fire away. Sorry if I have to call it as I see it Patrick, cliff and others. 

I hope that you can appreciate, not my position or opinion as much as the data/information which represents the authentic science. 

Vandy,

As I have stated in previous discussions on other topics with you(crops, weather, markets, geography)

I am not interested in partaking in a discussion in your realm of why you said this and that and/or why you think I said this or that or how it absurdly, somehow relates to trump.

I am not able to make the scientific points any more clear. 

By continuing, my options are to ignore you or to analyze your pathological behavior.

By Vandenplas - April 1, 2018, 12:14 p.m.
Like Reply

Have you broken any other people's  confidences lately?  Like the confidential information you shared with this forum about me, which Alex allegedly shared with you? 

How can anyone trust someone who breaks confidentiality?

By mcfarm - April 1, 2018, 7:01 p.m.
Like Reply

and yet you trust stormy

By Vandenplas - April 1, 2018, 7:24 p.m.
Like Reply

Go Stormy!

Go Roy!

Go Manafort!

Go Flynn!

Go Trump!

Yessireeeee!  I trust'em all!