Joke of the Day- Sat March 9
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by 7475 - March 9, 2019, 11:20 a.m.

Carl,

I dont mean to steal your thunder ,but the other day Batman was walking down Mainstreet Metropolis when he ran into Superman,"Superman,you dont look quite yourself today". Cape was torn,his hair was all messed up, the "S" was crooked.

Superman replied,"Oh, Batman, I sure had one hell of an early afternoon. I was flying over the tops of Metropolis' tallest building when I looked down and there on the roof was Wonder Women on her back completely naked writhing around as if she was having some sort of sexual fantasy dream. I circled a couple times then I just couldnt take it any longer so I did a power dive right on top of her".

"Wow.Superman,I'll bet she was surprised".

"She sure was,Batman,but not half as surprised as the Invisible Man"!

Comments
By carlberky - March 9, 2019, 11:43 a.m.
Like Reply

That was hilarious! 

7475, you are welcome to the lightning as well as the thunder!

"Trying to give my kids an education in Los Angeles is a nightmare. The guns, the gangs, the drugs -- and I'm home schooling them."

David Feldman

By 7475 - March 9, 2019, 6:39 p.m.
Like Reply

B oy,now I feel stupid 

At first glance I assumed you were babysitting grandchildren.

Then I paid attention to what Really was written-my wife complains I do that all the time-she's right!

By metmike - March 9, 2019, 8:52 p.m.
Like Reply

Our chess tournament went wonderful today!

Almost 200 K-12 students competing in the sport for the brain for 6 rounds. 

There don't appear to be too many good chess jokes out there but here are a couple of them:

In a park people come across a man playing chess against a dog. They are astonished and say:

“What a clever dog!”

But the man protests:

“No, no, he isn’t that clever. I’m leading three games to one!”

Q – Which group of women are the best chess players?

A – Feminists. Their opponents begin with King and Queen, but ‘they’ always start with 2 Queens.