What does this even mean ?
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarmer - March 15, 2019, 10:56 a.m.

““You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.”

Breitbart

Please explain a statement such as this. Surely he isn’t suggesting a “call to arms” ?

No deflections please.

Comments
By joj - March 15, 2019, 11:11 a.m.
Like Reply

Just another in a long line of word salads from Trump.  It makes him look like a high school dropout.  But I try not to listen to people who lie every time they talk.  Don't try to figure "what he means".  It hardly matters.

By WxFollower - March 15, 2019, 12:53 p.m.
Like Reply

It means our current POTUS is not a leader of the entire country, but instead a leader of one of the two nations in this country. That's not helping the healing the great divide we have had. In stark contrast, Republicans GW and Reagan both spoke like leaders of the entire country.

*Edited due to error*

By mcfarmer - March 17, 2019, 9:21 a.m.
Like Reply

I see we have no 

Defenders or deflectors

A good deal I think.

(Bear with me, I’m learning)

By carlberky - March 17, 2019, 9:49 a.m.
Like Reply

How about those Duke Blue Devils !

By mcfarm - March 17, 2019, 10:54 a.m.
Like Reply

as for those Dukies. Wow. Coach K has had some amazing ball players over the years. But this Zion guy is above and beyond in many categories. He could nearly lead my local high school team into the tourney.

By carlberky - March 17, 2019, 12:17 p.m.
Like Reply

mcFarmer, I took care of the deflection, but no way will I do the defending !

By mcfarmer - March 17, 2019, 2:54 p.m.
Like Reply

mcFarmer, I took care of the deflection, but no way will I do the defending !“

I caught that.