surprising new findings about the NZ massacre
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - March 17, 2019, 12:36 a.m.

One mass-killing after another!!! Death in war is one thing, but the killing of innocent people is another. IMHO, only a deranged and sick mind can find it OK to kill innocent people…. Knowing that the man you kill will be the son of a grieving mother, or the father of a little girl… a life and all its dreams for the future extinguished.

The question now is (as always), why? The killer published a 74-page manifesto , which, rather than shedding light on his state of mind and his motives, is full of contradictions and nonsense (I didn‘t read it, I am only repeating what others said).

He gives reference to various well-known people who would have no connections with him.

He seems to represent himself as a white supremacist, but he also represents himself as an extremist of the Left, a communist-sympathizer.

He considers Trump as a symbol of “white Identity”, bet when asked if Trump is a good leader and policy maker, he says “Dear God, no”

Our MSM, of course, conveniently skips that latter part, and blames Trump for this massacre. Even on our beloved Forum, members blame Trump for this horrible event.

One thing seems strange to me…. His intentions apparently were to incite a civil war within the US.

…. And here is some totally new info I just came across….

The streaming video he produced apparently shows at least THREE shooters!!!!

And there was a simultaneous attack on a hospital not mentioned in the news.

The link below describes evidence that this operation was conducted by a military outfit……

https://disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-in-and-christchurch-attacks/

this is getting stranger and stranger

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!