gun rights
13 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - April 6, 2018, 6:14 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=6dZn0D_9VY8   ok leftys out there, where is this guy wrong. If we had more of this guy and less of everybody else we would be lot better off...cannot wait for you response

Comments
Re: gun rights
0 likes
By Vandenplas - April 7, 2018, 8:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Gun rights?

I guess you believe in anthropromorphism.

Look it up.  I can't wait. 

By TimNew - April 7, 2018, 9 p.m.
Like Reply

I bet you believe your statement is somehow relevant.   I can't wait to hear your justification :-)

By Vandenplas - April 7, 2018, 9:04 p.m.
Like Reply

Which one of you is Tonto? 

By TimNew - April 8, 2018, 8:26 a.m.
Like Reply

Can't really blame you for side stepping the question.  You really put yourself in an awkward position.

By Vandenplas - April 8, 2018, 12:48 p.m.
Like Reply

As the master of deflection, you apparently did not know, nor did not look up, the definition of anthropomorphism either.  

By TimNew - April 8, 2018, 1:42 p.m.
Like Reply

Actually,  I do know the meaning of the word.  I simply asked you to explain why you felt it was relevant.  I don't blame you for not trying  :-)

Like Reply

Can't really blame you for side stepping the question.  You really put yourself in an awkward position.

Like Reply

By mcfarm - April 8, 2018, 10:50 a.m.
Like Reply

I do realize this post will be a total waste of time but here goes. Vandy, metmike has analyzed you enough and generally has been very accurate. Yet I still wonder how you got to be what you are. Were you raised in a pack of wolves or with wild Indians  on the plains? Or better yet involved as a youth with Ayers and Dorn making bombs to kill innocent people all the while justifying the actions as "non-violent"? Any number of thing could affect your ability to converse as regular type but I fear every one of those things has happened to you. Now please just watch the video, listen to the guy and tell where is has gone wrong with out bringing race or some other silly side bar into the debate. Don't want to hear it or read it 

By mcfarm - April 8, 2018, 10:51 a.m.
Like Reply

I do realize this post will be a total waste of time but here goes. Vandy, metmike has analyzed you enough and generally has been very accurate. Yet I still wonder how you got to be what you are. Were you raised in a pack of wolves or with wild Indians  on the plains? Or better yet involved as a youth with Ayers and Dorn making bombs to kill innocent people all the while justifying the actions as "non-violent"? Any number of things could affect your ability to converse as regular type but I fear every one of those things has happened to you. Now please just watch the video, listen to the guy and tell where he has gone wrong with out bringing race or some other silly side bar into the debate. Don't want to hear it or read it 

By Vandenplas - April 8, 2018, 12:42 p.m.
Like Reply

Great job of analysis.  You hit the nail right on the head.  You and Metmike are remarkable psychotherapists.  I'll bet money both of you got your training and licenses from Trump University.  That fine university also provides licenses to reveal confidential information about individuals in hopes of embarrassing those individuals.  Metmike can tell you how he got his.

Go Roy!

By mcfarm - April 8, 2018, 12:57 p.m.
Like Reply

One small request. Thanks vandy for coming through like I new you would. Again I ask, pack of wolves or wild Indians?

By Vandenplas - April 8, 2018, 2:37 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes.