Crude / S&P Correlating
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by joj - April 2, 2019, 6:28 p.m.

They correlate at about .5 on the daily chart and are correlating closely even on the intraday tick chart.

Today Crude continued higher and the S&P was unchanged.  That relative weakness makes me think the Stock mkt is vulnerable for a correction of small degree.  

But it is only one day so just watching at this point.

Comments
By metmike - April 3, 2019, 10:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks joj!

By metmike - April 3, 2019, 7:12 p.m.
Like Reply

CNBC Markets Now: April 03, 2019

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/04/03/cnbc-markets-now-april-03-2019.html

By silverspiker - April 3, 2019, 8:02 p.m.
Like Reply

DUDE.... UHAD April4

Report on April 3-rd....

,,,,, light up the park dude.... I already traded them....

bill murray yes GIF by IFC

YES...... copper, al-U-minium  ...   hemp   .......Grindo: Indoor Quality, Outdoor Quantity, Greenhouse Grown

tim and eric mind blown GIF       

cosmo kramer mind blown GIF

By silverspiker - April 3, 2019, 8:46 p.m.
Like Reply

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                      pinball wizard GIF by Hacklock           ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wizard Of Oz GIF

the simpsons gun GIF

season 17 episode 13 GIF

By silverspiker - April 3, 2019, 9:08 p.m.
Like Reply

nuclear explosion GIF

...... HOW MUCH DID THIS COST gALENA,il IF IT WAS AFTER BUILT.....???

By silverspiker - April 3, 2019, 9:12 p.m.
Like Reply

GO TIME   -1  minus 1

Weed Farmers GIF - Weed Grow Farmers GIFs

Llama Animal GIF - Llama Animal Smoke GIFs

420 Herb GIF - 420 Herb Weed GIFs

By MarkB - April 4, 2019, 1:33 a.m.
Like Reply

One day ain't nothin. I daytrade markets, based on at least 6 months worth of data. But I digress. There are some markets that are acting out the ordinary. Which only makes me scrutinise them even more.

By metmike - April 4, 2019, 3:03 p.m.
Like Reply

Long time no read Mark! Good to read you again!

By silverspiker - April 4, 2019, 3:11 p.m.
Like Reply

There are times when I feel my attention pulled in different directions. What do I do when this happens? I take a 

moment to stop and be. Even the shortest instant of stepping away allows me to center myself. In this brief, quiet 

time, I am present in this now moment. I can determine the right action to take.

Living in the now becomes a habit as I consistently take time to pray and meditate. By quieting my thoughts, 

becoming aware of my breath, and connecting with God within, I practice being present. I prepare myself for any 

situation I may encounter throughout the day. Then in any moment of concern or conflict, I can function in the now 

moment and make choices with ease and grace.

...l....