Unfilled Positions of the Trump Administration
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by joj - April 9, 2019, 4:37 p.m.

Homeland Security Director

Secret Service Director

ICE Director

Secretary of Defense

Airforce Secretary

FEMA Director

Secretary of Interior

UN Ambassador

Whitehouse Chief of Staff.

--------

"I hire the best people."  - Donald Trump

The truth is that Trump values loyalty above competence.  That hasn't worked out very well throughout history.

Comments
By metmike - April 9, 2019, 5:03 p.m.
Like Reply
By joj - April 10, 2019, 12:21 a.m.
Like Reply

That youtube you provided are examples of his firing people on his reality tv show The Apprentice.  But of course there is nothing real about it at all.

What does president Trump actually do in real life?   When president Trump fires somebody he does it by tweet or by having someone else do it.  He doesn't do it face to face.  Not to Tillerson.  Not to General Petraeus.  Not to General Kelly.  

That is because he is a coward.  He is insecure.  He is less than a real man.

By metmike - April 10, 2019, 12:52 a.m.
Like Reply

You left out so many great insults/names joj.

One of my favorites is "climate change denier"

Sort of scary to think that Trump and metmike share that same nickname(-:   ...along with millions of others that know there is no climate crisis.

But Trump is a unique man and deserves unique name calling.............not just your run of the mill

"He is a coward.  He is insecure.  He is less than a real man."

Here's are some excellent ones:

15 Hilarious Nicknames Donald Trump Has Been Called

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/15-hilarious-nicknames-donald-trump-has-been-called.html/

2 of my favorites are:

1. Captain Chaos(like the weather)

2. Screaming Carrot Demon

By cliff-e - April 10, 2019, 6:30 a.m.
Like Reply

I distinctly remember him campaigning and using the phrase "And I alone can do that". He's taken that phrase and ran with it. I cannot imagine anyone with a lick of common sense wanting to remain employed with this pathetic excuse of an administration. "Despotic Dictator" is the label that most accurately describes 45.

By kermit - April 10, 2019, 6:48 a.m.
Like Reply

The tallest tree catches the wind. So have at him. Any comments on Barrack and his husband? Or songbird McCain? 

By mcfarm - April 10, 2019, 6:57 a.m.
Like Reply

"I alone can do it"  probably many who could of done it but Trump is the only one to tackle the huge problems kicked down the road by president after president. Deny that all you want but its true.

By TimNew - April 10, 2019, 7:19 a.m.
Like Reply

We often see those on the left play a game where they misinterpret a Trump comment to a point that it barely resembles the original in either context or content.  Case in point ""I alone can do it" , where he was referring to the then current field of candidates for POTUS.  Arguably, a statement that could be supported with fact.

We saw a little less of this sort of activity as the overheated rhetoric surrounding the profoundly underwhelming Mueller report reached a fever pitch, providing the left with the most powerful (real or imagined) ammunition.  But of course,  now that all their hopes and dreams have crashed and burned, we'll see a return to these empty tactics.

BTW, did you know there were actually businesses out there selling Muller Investigation Votive Candles, Coffee Cups, etc etc. Now that's a great example of hopeless irrationality.   Bet it's been one heckuva short, Huh?

https://extranewsfeed.com/wave-of-buyers-remorse-has-millions-trying-to-return-mueller-mementos-92a5b2a0dd19

By kermit - April 10, 2019, 7:21 a.m.
Like Reply

Did Barrock get the Noble Prize for being gay? He put in gender free washroom. Trumps took down  the pay to play school scam. When it becomes official that the fed is gone it will be interesting to hear comments.