Trump broke his Oath (again)
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by joj - April 15, 2019, 8:39 a.m.

Trump is reported to have offered border officials a future pardon if they would obey him and break the law.  

Is it because he doesn't understand the oath he took?  Or is it because he doesn't care about the oath he took?

Comments
By kermit - April 15, 2019, 8:48 a.m.
Like Reply

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons

Nothing to see here

The bigger question is what were the secret pardons?

By joj - April 15, 2019, 11:28 a.m.
Like Reply

The issue isn't what criminals were pardoned by what president.  ALL presidents pardon criminals.  You can't pardon an innocent man.  

The line crossed by president Trump was telling someone to break the law with the promise of a pardon BEFORE hand.  

(was that not obvious from my post?)

By mcfarm - April 15, 2019, 11:29 a.m.
Like Reply

just for kicks just once explain how libs make that transition from "its been reported" to a fact? It must quite a profession today to be a journalists. Just sit home and read some crazy crap on the internet, do no research what so ever, then run to cnn and report it as fact.

By carlberky - April 16, 2019, 4:44 p.m.
Like Reply

JoJ said, " ... Or is it because he doesn't care about the oath he took?"

mc said, "The bigger question is what were the secret pardons?"

To paraphrase, For now, this is not bout Obama ... otherwise try to stay on topic.

By mcfarm - April 16, 2019, 5:57 p.m.
Like Reply

mc never said any such thing...correct your error...

By carlberky - April 16, 2019, 6:43 p.m.
Like Reply

My apologies. You are correct. It was said by Kermit.

By TimNew - April 17, 2019, 6:42 a.m.
Like Reply

I find threads like this to be the most entertaining sort.

1st, we see a sudden concern from the left regarding politicians living up to their oath of office, which is essentially to protect and preserve the constitution of the United States. All while the leftist politicians attempt to subvert the constitution on a daily basis, often making it part of their campaign promises..  I'll be happy to present dozens of specific examples should anyone actually feel the need to honestly question this.

2nd,  the same people who insist there is no evidence, or even good reason to suspect the Clintons of wrong doing, will condemn and convict Trump  based on unattributed and unsubstantiated phrases starting with "It's been reported that".