The Big "I" word.
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by cliff-e - April 25, 2019, 9:27 a.m.
Comments
By TimNew - April 25, 2019, 11:07 a.m.
Like Reply

I doubt he's in "panic mode" tho that appears to have been a liberal fantasy for the last 2 years. "Yeah, this is the beginning of the end".   

I wonder, is it a coincidence that the people who buy this are often the same people who continue to buy the perpetually failing 'Climate Disaster" predictions? But I digress.

I think he, and a growing majority of the US Electorate is getting sick of the never ending lib-dem charades. It appears this nonsense will continue forever.

But anyway, if,  and that's a huge IF, the house votes to impeach, it will never get passed the senate.  Everyone who has a clue knows it.  There is no evidence justifying impeachment and the pubs hold the senate.

Dems would be well advised to place their focus on the upcoming elections instead of insisting on looking like the childish buffoons they've been for the last 2+ years.

Oh wait....  Never mind.    Carry on.

By mcfarm - April 25, 2019, 11:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump and his policies have now added to ordinary Americans IRA's, pension funds etc as of yesterday over 9.7 TRILLION DOLLARS IN WEALTH.......IMPEACH AWAY THER CLIFF

By metmike - April 25, 2019, 11:58 a.m.
Like Reply

Go for it (-:

By carlberky - April 25, 2019, 4:44 p.m.
Like Reply

"...  added to ordinary Americans IRA's, pension funds etc as of yesterday over 9.7 TRILLION DOLLARS IN WEALTH....... "

mc, if you can  document that statement, I'll vote for Trump in 2020.

By metmike - April 25, 2019, 5:27 p.m.
Like Reply

By metmike - April 25, 2019, 5:36 p.m.
Like Reply

By metmike - April 25, 2019, 5:44 p.m.
Like Reply

By 7475 - April 25, 2019, 9:10 p.m.
Like Reply

These are great,metmike