Nunes, Gowdy go "nuclear"
12 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - April 20, 2018, 1:23 p.m.
Comments
By mcfarm - April 20, 2018, 1:37 p.m.
Like Reply

good for them. seems they had confidence in the upper deep state for way too long. its time somebody went nuke and blew our intelligence services up

By joj - April 21, 2018, 11:05 a.m.
Like Reply

From Wiki:  

"Zero Hedge's content has been classified as "alt-right",[3] anti-establishment, conspiratorial, and economically pessimistic,[4][5] and has been criticized for presenting extreme and sometimes pro-Russian views.[2][6][7][2]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

By GunterK - April 21, 2018, 2:25 p.m.
Like Reply

Zerohedge Russian propaganda?

My fault…. Should have known better. Besides CNN, NYT and WaPo, what news outlets should I follow to find out what is really going on? Thanks for showing me the error of my ways.

Oh… wait a minute. An image of long ago just flashed through my mind….At that time I was working with a NY Stock Exchange Firm. Their headquarters was on the top floor of the WTC. I had frequent contact with their back office, the margin department, the new-accounts department. Never met these people in person, but they recognizedmy voice when I called, and knew theirs. Phone-friends, so to speak. Then, one horrible morning, they all died.

A group called alQaeda was the instrument of death. Maybe, many of you have forgotten…. I have not.

And now to 2018…  and Syria...a man called Assad is fighting “rebels” in his country. Sure, a few of these “rebels” may have noble intention. However, the majority of them are alQaeda affiliates….let’s just call them alQaeda. Fortunately for Assad, Russia has stepped up and help him in his fight.(Russia happens to have problems with their own alQaeda affiliates in their own country). The USA, on the other hand … forgive me, it’s not People of the USA, but the Deep State of the USA… is supporting, arming and training these “rebels”. What’s wrong with this picture????

So now,there was a chemical attack in Syria. Even the UK’s ex-ambassador to Syria stated that, in his opinion, there was no way that Assad would be so foolish to do that, at a time when total victory against the “:rebels” is imminent.

Now, the Russians tell us that people (identified by name) on the ground have witnessed that there was no chemical attack…. It was a staged event

Who should I believe? Our MSM, the mouth piece of the Deep State and the “establishment”.? News media companies whose managers have been caught admitting that they make up stories to please their readers?

Please forgive me, but I don’t want to write off Zerohedge as Russian propaganda.

Also forgive me... the original post of this thread was not about Syria.. However, I just wanted to make a point that I might as well listen to Russian propaganda, while I am listening to the very creative fiction writers of our MSM

By TimNew - April 22, 2018, 8:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Yes,  we all need to be following the more reasoned sources that you rely on so we can be as well informed as you.

Can you cite the source upon which you rely for this current Trump/Russian Prostitute/Golden shower scandal?  I'm certain it's beyond reproach and would be a great resource for the rest of us.

Also,  you're probably right about change in November.  I mean,  when voters look at things like ISIS being contained/defeated, a denuclearized Korea, continued prosperity and shrinking unemployment and increased job creation along with wage growth, how can they possibly want to maintain the current course. Change is in the air.

By TimNew - April 22, 2018, 9:40 a.m.
Like Reply

Yeah,  I don't blame you for ignoring the questions/statements. :-)

It's fun in your "make-believe world" isn't it.   Till the grownups spoil all the fun.

By TimNew - April 22, 2018, 6:16 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL  Your multi-year fascination and obsession with a metaphoric alliteration along with your fixation on hopelessly flawed ideology goes well beyond the far too kind label of creepy.  

You remain a true asset to the forum,  in a late night humor sorta way.

By joj - April 22, 2018, 7:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

It's Sunni vs Shia.  You hate Al Qaeda?  Yes they are bad guys.  So you support Assad, Iran and Putin?  I can't follow that logic.  Please explain.

By GunterK - April 22, 2018, 3:56 p.m.
Like Reply

jpj, I never mentioned Iran, and I am not a fan of the other two. Yes, the Sunni and Shia cannot coexist.... so let them fight it out among themselves. I am merely saying that we (the West) should let Assad fight his own fight and keep our nose of other peoples business. If Russia wants to help Assad, let them. GWB followed the Deep State mandate and toppled Hussein, and Iraq turned into ISIS country. Obama followed the Deep State mandated and helped topple Ghaddafi, and Libya turned into ISIS territory. And now it's supposed to be Syria's turn?

And, yes, I don't believe much of the BS we have been handed down by our MSM for the last few years. We are all brainwashed.

Since you questioned logic and asked me to explain..... please give me some kind of explanation why the US has been supporting alQaeda in Syria. Do we have no honor?