why so quiet
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - April 21, 2018, 9:10 a.m.

about rocket boy totally caving? atleast come and admit had Clinton, halfbright, hil and Obama done this seemingly undoable you all would be doing back flips and msnbc would of peed their selves

Comments
By frey_1999 - April 21, 2018, 11:21 a.m.
Like Reply

Interesting that you used the Phrase PEED    LOL    

I bet you got donny dictator all excited  

By TimNew - April 21, 2018, 1:14 p.m.
Like Reply

These responses are much better than actually addressing the initial question in the post, I.E. what your reaction would be had the inept leaders whom you hold in such high regard achieved anything like what it appears Trump is achieving with North Korea.

I agree that the very idea of a coalition of Obama, Kerry, Clinton and the like making any meaningful headway in foreign policy is too laughable to consider in even the most hypothetical of circumstance, so you really have little choice other than to change the subject...

BTW,  taking into account the level of integrity you insist upon for all matters media,  can you cite the source upon which you rely for this current Trump/Russian Prostitute/Golden shower scandal?  I'm certain it's beyond reproach. 

TIA.

By cliff-e - April 21, 2018, 6:28 p.m.
Like Reply

"Trust...but Verify"- an old Russian Proverb used by Ronald Reagan on disarmament issues.

We'll see...