how not to run a committee hearing
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - May 1, 2019, 1:31 p.m.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/crazy-video-total-chaos-in-house-judiciary-nadler-loses-control/    so this is they guy in charge....really, where is parliamentary procedure 101 when you really need it, Holy cow do dems just elect any fool that happens down the street?

Comments
By WxFollower - May 1, 2019, 1:44 p.m.
Like Reply

Citizen Free Press is right biased:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/citizen-free-press/

By TimNew - May 1, 2019, 2:06 p.m.
Like Reply

Citizen Free Press may very well be biased, can't debate that,  but this is unedited video from the house floor.  I saw nothing resembling selective edits as it appeared unabridged...     Hard to introduce bias...

But,  I suspect there are many examples of broken procedure on the house floor implicating both parties.

By silverspiker - May 1, 2019, 2:11 p.m.
Like Reply

.... from growing up on a farm in SE Iowa....

---   The  "4-H" Club Was Where I Learned "PROPER" Parliamentary Procedure... 

.....   Our Congress Sucks... All Of Em Are A Lyin , Thievin Whores

By silverspiker - May 1, 2019, 3:30 p.m.
Like Reply

.......dude.... I took the last civics class in 1983 which was when the National Education Administration started..... boom no more Civics classes I wonder why....

Civility Is Dead....I learned an enormous about Parliamentry Procedure there...

By mcfarm - May 1, 2019, 3:57 p.m.
Like Reply

you tell'em spiker

WX, can you explain? Is it that a conservative leaning site should never post or have freedom of speech or is it that a conservative leaning site should never post actual footage from the bunch of thieving lawyers we have in congress?

By silverspiker - May 1, 2019, 6:25 p.m.
Like Reply

Breaviity of the truth is a sin

I have no ethics whatsoever....

I don't give a crap when it comes to morality

.UNTIL

....WILL YOU LIVE OR DIE.

.................  ...dude.... live free or die ......