Langford, R-Oklahoma
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by Vandenplas - April 29, 2018, 12:20 p.m.

Says he will support trump in 2020.

Says he doesn't support Trump's moral stances.

Says he doesn't want his kids to talk like Trump.

Says Trump doesn't represent him on many issues.

Like what is more important--morality and role modelling for our kids---or policy?

Comments
By TimNew - April 29, 2018, 12:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Vandy..  "He was a great president.  Yeah, he ran the country into the ground but he was a really great guy that our kids could look up to."

By Vandenplas - April 29, 2018, 3:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Apparently you live in a different country than I.  My country has never been "run into the ground."

By TimNew - April 29, 2018, 8:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Perhaps I misunderstood...

When you said "Like what is more important--morality and role modelling for our kids---or policy?"

Did you mean it's more important for our president to be a good role model for our kids than it is to get good results?

Sure sounded that way to me.  I apologize if I misunderstood.

By Vandenplas - April 29, 2018, 10:19 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes, you "conveniently misunderstood."  You left out the key component--morality.  

Why would you do so?

Never mind.  Morality in the repertoire of our president is not important to you.  Only your pocketbook matters. 

By metmike - April 30, 2018, 3:53 a.m.
Like Reply

Mother Theresa would  have been your ideal president.

Jimmy carter was our last honest president. I liked him a great deal. Too bad history did not treat him well.

By TimNew - April 30, 2018, 8 a.m.
Like Reply

Yes,   I place a great deal of value in the economy. Also national security and general security and safety of the citizens.

The president being a role model to children is very low on my list. That's the job of the parents..   But as a liberal, I can assume parental responsibility as well as personal responsibility are very low on yours.

By Vandenplas - April 30, 2018, 9:39 p.m.
Like Reply

And, likewise, I will assume morality is low on your list. 

And where in the hell is there a safer place to live than here in the U.S? 

And Donald Trump, the draft dodger, sure as hell didn't do his part in making it so.  Now you and he collude in thinking he is the reason we are safe.

What a crock.

By TimNew - May 1, 2018, 5:57 a.m.
Like Reply

LOL.  A good argument can be made that we are safer under Trump than we were under Obama... But you wouldn't want to hear it. And you really want to claim that the US is the safest place to live in the world? Your rant sounds similar to what one would expect from someone who is realizing their original point was less than pointless :-)

BTW, how does it feel to have a president who actually deserves a Nobel Peace Prize?

By Vandenplas - May 1, 2018, 6:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Just grab'em by the puthy,  make fun of the disabled, swindle college students and launder money.  Trump deserves the "piece of ath prize."

And you need an evaluation done.