Beans
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by Jim_M - April 30, 2018, 1:09 p.m.

Not positive market action today.  

Comments
Re: Beans
0 likes
By metmike - May 1, 2018, 10:30 a.m.
Like Reply

Agree jim. Am thinking that weather is not a big player for beans right now, other than possibly, the cold wet Spring and delayed corn planting might add a million or so acres to bean acreage.

Corn not in by around May 12th, historically averages lower yeilds and especially if you get much later than that........so some farmers opt to switch to beans, which can be planted later in May without a negative yeild loss associated. 

Monday's big sell of was NOT the result of this mentality however.

We have the big rain event taking place the next several days in the Cornbelt which will stop planting progress in many locations but the extended guidance is not real threatening.

Actually, it shows the potential for the first widespread heat ridge late in week 2.  If we still had widespread drought, that would be bullish. There is some drought left but we are behind on planting.............so, one can guess this "should" be bearish.

However, the market is strong today. Is this from the dome? Doubtful but the extended weather is looking much warmer and possibly dry

Re: Re: Beans
0 likes
By silverspiker - May 1, 2018, 11:35 a.m.
Like Reply

O.K. THIS IS MY 4-TH ATTEMPT AFTER 35 MINUTES AT THE MOST USER=UN-UNFRIENDLY WEBSITE EVER...EVER...EVER...

... not going to write an epistole about grains today(wanted to Sunday night but could not even login let alone 

comment and have it lost in outer space(p*ssS me off f-in' jerks))...

... China tarrif news was the BEST buying opportunity in grains since last year's news that Brazil had to hedge all of 

their soybeans due to their Agriculture scandal...LMAO !!!

... SOYMEAL , CORN AND WHEAT... I am long and bought heavily yesterday...(*CHINA IS SHORT*)

... targets N-July SoyCake Meal = 460.00 a ton

N- July Wheat my best buy has 6.00 a bushel WRITTEN ALL OVER IT !!! 

N- July Corn's next stop is 4.44 !!!

I JUST SUBSCRIBED WITH HIGHTOWER LAST THURSDAY FOR POSITIVE FUNDAMENTAL FEEDBACK (*BEST IN THE 

BUSINESS*)..... (*WOULD HIGHLY SUGGEST TO EVERYONE TO GO FOR THE FREE 2-WEEK TRIAL !!!!!!!!*)

... THIS IS MY TECHNICAL ANALYSIS TARGETS FOR ALL 3 OF MY 2018 INCOME BANK=BUSTERS'

... THANK YOU METMIKE AS ALWAYS FOR THE wx = WEATHER ASPECT  !!! (* BEST IN THE BUSINESS*) !!!

By Jim_M - May 1, 2018, 1:46 p.m.
Like Reply

I've restrained myself from being critical of the website, but it's so bad, I think I would rather have it the way it was.  

By metmike - May 1, 2018, 5:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Hang in there you guys.

I just had a nice conversation with Alec's wife Kate.  Julie has resigned as moderator(they are still friends) and she has asked me to take over. 

Apparently, the web designer of this new forum got very sick many months ago and has not been available to resolve the many connectivity issues we suffer.  This is going to be my first priority should I decide with certainty to take over.

Another one is to encourage trolls. Yeah, you read that right.  The NTR section was invented for posts like that.  Right now, even that spot is dead. This site needs to be resurrected from the dead, which is what I will try to do...................but first we MUST fix these connectivity issues. 

I will provide an official post if I decide on taking the position. 

Vandy, I look forward to all your Trump posts, exactly the way that you send them now........however, I may have to think seriously about your references to female genitals. 

Let's all burn some coal around corn fields to generate life giving CO2!

All kidding aside, top priority will also go towards increasing trading posts. Years ago, MarketForum  once featured many dozens of trading posts every day. 

Susan could single handedly make that many himself.