gold and silver
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by Richard - May 16, 2019, 11:24 p.m.

gold and silver are great buys here. use a stop on June gold below $1280 and July silver below $14.35 and you will be just fine.

Comments
By metmike - May 17, 2019, 4:45 p.m.
Like Reply

This is one reason that I don't trade metals............weather doesn't effect their price.

By silverspiker - May 17, 2019, 10:14 p.m.
Like Reply

Dude.... (mike).....

.... still LMFAO......   

By MarkB - May 18, 2019, 2:57 a.m.
Like Reply

Weather climate or political climate. Granted that each are different. But the prognostications are similar. And also so unreliable.

By pj - May 18, 2019, 2:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Afraid silver looks like it's going to test its long time support at $14.

By Richard - May 18, 2019, 2:30 p.m.
Like Reply

While I will say I have my stops in with Silver and can not rule out a move to $14, I went home long Friday with the hope that we open up higher on Monday and go up. I do not see a need to continue the sell of. The large players are already long and all the major stops have been hit.

By bear - May 21, 2019, 1:01 p.m.
Like Reply

just remember,  the seasonal average is for metals to go down from mid may,  to the end of june.

(with maybe a minor bounce around the end of the month).  

so i would be very careful being long here.  keep a tight stop.

it may be better to sit on cash until mid summer.  and then buy.  

By Richard - May 22, 2019, 4:01 p.m.
Like Reply

I totally Agree with you Bear. I am going to put a tattoo right across my forehead that states, Do NOT buy Gold or Silver during May or June. I may look silly, but just one year, I would love to go by, without me long gold and silver during there annual decline. I just can not believe I did it again.

By metmike - May 26, 2019, 9:45 p.m.
Like Reply

Live and learn.......and learn and live and live and learn some of the same things over.