RAND PAUL: DEEP STATE DEFIED TRUMP’S ORDER TO REVOKE BRENNAN SECURITY CLEARANCE
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by silverspiker - June 6, 2019, 11:42 p.m.

Rand Paul: Deep State Defied Trump's Order To Revoke Brennan Security Clearance

Senator Rand Paul warned Wednesday that recent reports indicate that deep state is ignoring direct orders from President Trump, and is acting to ‘protect its own’.

Paul made the comments in a CNN interview, noting that former CIA Director John Brennan has managed to keep his security clearance despite orders from the President to have it revoked.

CNN Newsroom@CNNnewsroom

"People talk about the deep state, now the deep state's actually protecting their own," says Sen. @RandPaul on ex-CIA Dir. John Brennan keeping his security clearance.

"I was sitting in the White House when President Trump said I want his security clearance taken."

“This was such a big, I guess, promise of the president’s, demand of the president. He said he was going to pull it, and he still has it.” host Brianna Keilar said.

“Well, this is what worries me. People talk about the Deep State. Now the Deep State is actually protecting their own and not listening to the president’s orders.” Paul responded.

“I was sitting in the White House when President Trump said, ‘I want his security clearance taken,’ and I saw the order given. I saw the chief of staff was there, not the current chief of staff, the previous chief of staff.” The Senator continued, referring to former White House chief of staff John Kelly.

“And if they’re working against the odds of the president, that really does disrupt our country, does disrupt a representative democracy where the president makes a decision, and if someone is countermanding that, I think we need to get to the bottom of that.” Paul added.

“I hope President Trump will say, ‘who is countermanding my orders? I said get rid of his clearance.’ Paul urged.

“And I do think Brennan has been a partisan. And I think Brennan also abused his office in developing the Trump investigation. I think it was done under false pretenses and done for political reasons.” Paul proclaimed.

President Trump had announced all the way back in August 2018 that Brennan’s security clearance was being revoked due to “erratic behavior” disqualifying the former Obama administration CIA head from having access to classified information.

However, the bureaucratic process of revocation was not completed, according to a White House source speaking with the New York Times.

Brennan has routinely slammed Trump’s presidency, and more recently said he hopes Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and CIA Director Gina Haspel will “stand up” to Trump’s “unprecedented act” of granting Attorney General William Barr “full and complete authority to declassify information” related to the Russia investigation.

Comments
By silverspiker - June 6, 2019, 11:46 p.m.
Like Reply

CONTEMPT PRIOR TO INVESTIGATION ...

...LEAVES A PERSON IN EVERLASTING IGNORANCE ...

By metmike - June 7, 2019, 12:40 a.m.
Like Reply

DIFFERENT NEW ...Why does John Brennan STILL have his security clearance a year after POTUS Trump revoked it?            

Started by silverspiker - June 7, 2019, 12:12 a.m.            

By Jon Dougherty

Once again, more evidence has emerged proving not only that the “deep state” is real, it has become an existential threat to the president of the United States and the security of the country he was elected to lead.

On Thursday The New York Timespublished a report noting that Attorney General William Barr would be ‘professionalizing’ the effort against the intelligence community (the deep state’s core element) after POTUS Donald Trump “somewhat clumsily last year to revoke the security clearance of the former C.I.A. director who played a role in opening the Russia investigation.”

That would be former CIA Director John Brennan, one of the most vociferous anti-Trump voices on the planet clearly the guy who facilitated “Spygate” on behalf of a criminal president, Barack Obama.

Further, the Times noted, POTUS “then wanted to release classified documents to prove he was the target of a ‘witch hunt.’ Both attempts petered out, hampered by aides who slow-rolled the president and by Justice Department officials who fought Mr. Trump, warning he was jeopardizing national security.

“But the White House never followed through with the complex bureaucratic work it would have taken to strip the clearance, according to a person familiar with the process.”

From the tone and tenor of the Times report, you get the impression that Brennan’s clearance was never revoked, and that elements within the deep state deliberately refused to follow the president’s order to do so.

That’s exactly what happened, according to Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), who says he witnessed the order first hand.

“What do you think about this recent New York Times story that Brennan still has his security clearance?” CNN host Brianna Keilar asked Paul Wednesday evening during an appearance on the little-watched network.

“People talk about the Deep State, now the Deep State’s actually protecting their own and not listening to the President’s orders,” Paul said.

I was sitting in the White House when President Trump said ‘I want his security clearance taken’ and I saw the order given. I saw the Chief of Staff was there, not the current Chief of Staff, the previous Chief of Staff.”

Why does John Brennan STILL have his security clearance a year after POTUS Trump revoked it?

Posted on June 6, 2019 by usafeaturesmedia in CIA, Deep State, Executive Branch, Intelligence, National Security, New York Times, Politics, President Donald Trump, White House // 2 Comments

Fb-Button

Save

By Jon Dougherty

Once again, more evidence has emerged proving not only that the “deep state” is real, it has become an existential threat to the president of the United States and the security of the country he was elected to lead.

On Thursday The New York Timespublished a report noting that Attorney General William Barr would be ‘professionalizing’ the effort against the intelligence community (the deep state’s core element) after POTUS Donald Trump “somewhat clumsily last year to revoke the security clearance of the former C.I.A. director who played a role in opening the Russia investigation.”

That would be former CIA Director John Brennan, one of the most vociferous anti-Trump voices on the planet clearly the guy who facilitated “Spygate” on behalf of a criminal president, Barack Obama.

Further, the Times noted, POTUS “then wanted to release classified documents to prove he was the target of a ‘witch hunt.’ Both attempts petered out, hampered by aides who slow-rolled the president and by Justice Department officials who fought Mr. Trump, warning he was jeopardizing national security.

“But the White House never followed through with the complex bureaucratic work it would have taken to strip the clearance, according to a person familiar with the process.”

From the tone and tenor of the Times report, you get the impression that Brennan’s clearance was never revoked, and that elements within the deep state deliberately refused to follow the president’s order to do so.

That’s exactly what happened, according to Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), who says he witnessed the order first hand.

“What do you think about this recent New York Times story that Brennan still has his security clearance?” CNN host Brianna Keilar asked Paul Wednesday evening during an appearance on the little-watched network.

“People talk about the Deep State, now the Deep State’s actually protecting their own and not listening to the President’s orders,” Paul said.

I was sitting in the White House when President Trump said ‘I want his security clearance taken’ and I saw the order given. I saw the Chief of Staff was there, not the current Chief of Staff, the previous Chief of Staff.”

You Might Like

The previous chief of staff would be former Marine Corps Gen. John Kelly, a man who spent an entire career following the orders of a commander-in-chief.

Embedded video
CNN Newsroom@CNNnewsroom

"People talk about the deep state, now the deep state's actually protecting their own," says Sen. @RandPaul on ex-CIA Dir. John Brennan keeping his security clearance.

"I was sitting in the White House when President Trump said I want his security clearance taken."

Like every other Left-wing “mainstream” media outlet, the Times is framing its story as a hit piece on the president, as usual, because reporters and editors there still believe the Russian collusion/obstruction of justice hoax.

As The Gateway Pundit notes:

Last July White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders announced at a press briefing that President Trump was reviewing the process to revoke the security clearances of several Deep State critics for abusing their post-government retention of security clearances by lying about Trump and Russia, as well as politicizing and monetizing their security

A month later Sarah Sanders announced at a presser that John Brennan’s security clearance had been revoked.

“Complex bureaucratic work?” Is the Times kidding? How about a) the president ordered it; so b) staffers carry out whatever work is necessary to fulfill the president’s order. Like other administrations.

The real story, then, is that a sitting, duly elected president’s orders have been purposefully ignored as though staffers within the intelligence community bureaucracy have the authority and the right to do so.

By metmike - June 7, 2019, 12:44 a.m.
Like Reply

Judgement Day: Dave Hodges interviews Mike Adams on why Trump must ARREST the domestic traitors and stop the sabotage from within            

Started by silverspiker - June 6, 2019, 11:52 p.m.            

The is the most hard-hitting interview I’ve done all year. I probably said too much, but since Dave Hodges is fully aware of what’s happening with the planned destruction of America, I didn’t hold back.

In this interview (see below), courtesy of TheCommonsenseShow.com, Dave and I discuss the hard core truth about how America is being invaded, economically sabotaged and threatened by domestic enemies from within. Essentially, there is an open mutiny being waged by the intelligence community, and it must be put down or America will be eliminated from within.

In the opening segment of this interview, I call for the military police arrest of sanctuary city mayors and Trump’s deployment of regional martial law to seek out and arrest all domestic enemies engaged in treason. This is exactly what needs to happen if America is to survive the planned, multi-layered onslaught being waged against it by globalists and “enemies within.”

President Trump needs to know that We the People are able and willing to take to the streets to defend this nation if such actions are invoked by our Commander in Chief. It’s time to defend America and eliminate the traitors operating within. It’s time for limited martial law and military police arrests until the traitors are located, arrested and indicted for treason.

If YouTube bans this video, we’ll post it on Brighteon.com and update this article to show it.

trump...

ROPE_A_DOPE...

By mcfarm - June 7, 2019, 6:50 a.m.
Like Reply

well, what do you know, more evidence of a coup attempt by the deep state. For all those that laughed and chided and said it could not happen there is more evidence by the day. And isn't it odd that most of comes right from former Commies in the Obama administration? Another fear you all said was fabricated.

By carlberky - June 7, 2019, 11:09 a.m.
Like Reply

But the White House never followed through with the complex bureaucratic work it would have taken to strip the clearance, according to a person familiar with the process.

NY Times