25 ways to help fellow human beings
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - June 7, 2019, 5:21 p.m.

Be especially nice to a person  on a forum from the opposite political party that you frequently have disagreements with!

Comments
By carlberky - June 7, 2019, 6:20 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm

I Love You, Man. John Hamburg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends? Abraham Lincoln
Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy. Frank Sinatra
Never explain―your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. Elbert Hubbard
A man with no enemies is a man with no character. Paul Newman
To be successful you need friends and to be very successful you need enemies. Sidney Sheldon
Your friends will believe in your potential, your enemies will make you live up to it. Tim Fargo
Love your Enemies, for they tell you your Faults. Benjamin Franklin
Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate. Jayne Ann Krentz

By metmike - June 7, 2019, 6:35 p.m.
Like Reply

As my 93 year old Dad still says: Holy Mackerel Carl!

MarketForum is going to run out of space with these awesome posts of the week pouring in. 

Why Do People Say "Holy Mackerel"?

http://mentalfloss.com/article/29657/why-do-people-say-holy-mackerel

One thing most experts agree on is that the phrase is a euphemism for Holy Mary. Blurting “Holy Mackerel” instead of taking the Madonna's name in vain is along the same line as saying “Darn it all,” “Oh, fudge,” or my mom’s personal favorite, “God… Bless America.”

By metmike - June 7, 2019, 7:58 p.m.
Like Reply

OK mcfarm,

The ball is in your court (-:

If you're not especially nice to carl, I might unleash vandentroll...........er I mean vandy to haunt you with relentless, unprovoked, mean, personal attacks to yank your chain  for a few days (-: