Another "Suicide"?
12 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - June 9, 2019, 8:14 a.m.

Seems the most dangerous things you can do are "Falling in love with a Cartwright on Bonanza", "Wearing a Red Shirt in a Star Trek landing party" and investigating the Clintons.

I suppose that the only conclusion one can draw is that the people who go after the Clintons are very unhappy people and/or very unlucky.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-peter-smith-clinton-emails-dead-by-suicide/?fbclid=IwAR3hIojghZW8762q74hFEoPlFFSjRHamlSLNezw5fdh7-COje7ykMfRkU8k

Report: GOP operative who looked for Clinton emails committed suicide

Comments
By mcfarmer - June 9, 2019, 9:02 a.m.
Like Reply

But Hillary !

Ahahahah

Did you know her brother recently died ? He knew he was terminal so then killed the guy. Oh ? Brother died first ? Man, they are good.

Ahahahaha.

Lord I would hate to live in a world of constant paranoia. 

By TimNew - June 9, 2019, 9:21 a.m.
Like Reply

I'm not sure what message your disjointed diatribe might be trying to convey,  but I find the extensive list of "unfortunate deaths" surrounding the Clintons curious,  at the very least.

Ask 100 people how many people they know who have died by suicide, under questionable circumstances or as the result of a tragic mishap.  Many will say none. The rest may say one or two, rarely as many as 5.  For the Clintons? Dozens.  

Not proof of anything, but certainly curious.

By carlberky - June 9, 2019, 9:33 a.m.
Like Reply

"A suicide note left by Smith states that "NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER" was involved and that he had decided to take his own life due to health troubles and the fear of a health insurance policy expiring, according to the Tribune report. He was 81.

"Smith's cause of death is listed as "asphyxiation due to displacement of oxygen in confined space with helium," according to the Tribune. His last will and testament is seven pages long and had been signed in February."

By TimNew - June 9, 2019, 12:03 p.m.
Like Reply

What a great idea.  "After he goes to sleep,start the helium pump we set up in the ventilation duct and for gawds sake, don't forget to leave the note where "he" claims there was no foul play.  As we all know, the 1st thing people contemplating suicide think about is making sure everyone knows there was no foul play"  <G>

By carlberky - June 9, 2019, 12:34 p.m.
Like Reply

Tim, don't forget to add Hillary's brother to that list of people who died.

By mcfarm - June 9, 2019, 2:28 p.m.
Like Reply

don't know about the Clinton's involvement in all the strange deaths that happen to people around them but who in the heck would it shock to find Hil offed her brother to advance some cover up....it would shock few.

By carlberky - June 9, 2019, 4:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Some people have no idea what they're doing, and a lot of them are really good at it.

George Carlin

By metmike - June 9, 2019, 10:07 p.m.
Like Reply

It wouldn't surprise  me if the Clintons offed somebody but these conspiracy theories about it are so extreme and none of it proven and some of it really silly, so that it's expected by some, that nobody who ever had a negative  experience with the Clinton's can die of natural causes unless there's indisputable proof.

By TimNew - June 10, 2019, 8:07 a.m.
Like Reply

And then there was the recent shooting of the former Arkansas state senator who was investigating the funneling of money from DHS to the Clinton foundation.

By carlberky - June 10, 2019, 9:29 a.m.
Like Reply

Another tack in the coffin.

By mcfarm - June 10, 2019, 9:45 a.m.
Like Reply

tim, was that the one who was shot 3 times but the first shot was deadly according to the coroner who then declared it suicide?

By TimNew - June 10, 2019, 2:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Well,  it's not like someone was murdered while investigation Trump.  That would be a completely different story, right?