Inspirational quotes for caregivers June 16, 2019
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - June 16, 2019, 1:28 a.m.
  • “Compassion brings us to a stop, and for a moment we rise above ourselves.” — Mason Cooley

• “Compassion automatically invites you to relate with people because you no longer regard people as a drain on your energy.” — Chogyam Trungpa

Comments
By silverspiker - June 16, 2019, 2:11 a.m.
Like Reply

Image may contain: text

By silverspiker - June 16, 2019, 2:13 a.m.
Like Reply

Compassion

GOD’S LOVE EXPRESSES THROUGH ME AS COMPASSION.

When I see someone in distress, my heart goes out to them. I may be inspired to offer my support or to assist them in finding the help they require. I, too, have faced difficult times in my life. I know how much relief one can feel just knowing another person cares. In many ways, we need each other.

When I reach out to someone, we both benefit. Compassion, as an expression of the love of God, moves through me to another. It fills my heart as well as theirs.

I feel a connection with my higher self when I can make a positive difference in someone’s life. I look for and easily find ways to express God’s love as compassion.

====================

As God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience.—Colossians 3:12

By carlberky - June 16, 2019, 5:31 p.m.
Like Reply

And when he drew near and saw the city, he wept over it, saying, “Would that you, even you, had known on this day the things that make for peace! But now they are hidden from your eyes". Luke 19:41-42

Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. First Peter 3:8

Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed. Proverbs 19:17

If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? 1 John 3:17