Comments
By metmike - June 25, 2019, 8:03 p.m.
Like Reply

E. Jean Carroll is accusing Trump of rape, but is anybody listening?

https://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-carroll-trump-rape-allegation-20190625-story.html

"Author E. Jean Carroll’s allegation that she was raped by President Trump 23 years ago is having trouble making its way to the top of the news food chain."

"In a forthcoming memoir by Carroll, she describes an encounter with Trump in 1996 — when he was still a high-profile New York real estate mogul — at the Bergdorf Goodman department store in Manhattan. Carroll wrote that she was assaulted by Trump in a store dressing room after a friendly encounter."

The reason for this, is that even some of the MSM can see that this lady is a complete whacko! Maybe a few of the more reputable sources have been so badly burned recently that they learned a lesson?

As a feisty, assertive advice columnist, Carroll writes in her recent book excerpt that almost all the letters she’s received in her 26 years giving guidance boil down to trouble with men.

So we are to believe that this outspoken(against men) woman that insists that women stand up for themselves against men and speak out against them when they misbehave(which is often, according to her) for over 2 decade would be what? Afraid to come forward to report a crime by a man against her?

If there was a person that would be the LEAST likely to keep quiet about this it's her.

She says that she didn't come forward sooner because she was worried that she would be smeared by Trump and his supporters. 

This was 23/24 years ago(odd that she doesn't know the exact year-if I was raped, I would know the year, month and day) and reporting this personal event would have fit perfectly with the theme's in her advice columns telling other woman to stand up and speak out against abusive men. 

By WxFollower - June 25, 2019, 11:46 p.m.
Like Reply

Unfortunately for Trump, his mouth is his worse enemy. He bragged about women letting him grab them by the meow as a result of being famous. Whereas that's not rape, that does show how loathsome he is. He's just plain nauseating. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Trump has raped or sexually harassed at least one person. However, with no proof, he obviously is presumed innocent legally.

Now if there were some way to find out for sure whether he raped someone, I sure wouldn't put up money against that possibility.

By TimNew - June 26, 2019, 3:49 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump is an obnoxious loud mouth, no doubt.   And I agree,  in many cases, he's his own worst enemy. 

Proving someone has never committed rape is nearly impossible.  Proving he has committed rape on at least one occasion  is much more possible, but has yet to occur, where Trump is concerned,  as far as I know.

One thing to consider..   For many women, money and power are a powerful aphrodisiac. It's likely he had many willing volunteers.