Apiary Fund forex trading program
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by eagleeyes - May 10, 2018, 3:44 p.m.

Is there any trader in this forum ever entering  or inquiring the program? It seems to me that it is a very good program. It does not need a participant to have license and capital. The only requirement is that to pass their training program. The biggest problems for a trader such as capital, emotion pressure, and over-trading, are all solved.

Comments
By eagleeyes - May 10, 2018, 4:25 p.m.
Like Reply

As I understood, the Fund will fund a trading account to a successfully trained trader from $2,500 to $250,000 which does not legally need a license. Their success is depend upon successful training and tradings and strict control of  trading rules which the trader would not have chance to lose much money and over-trading. The reward is pretty good which from 60% to 85% of profit sharing and without loss sharing. They funding the trading capital. Since you are trading their money and without sharing the loss, so your emotional pressure is much reduced. Since they have software controlling your trading such as stop loss, time, and profit target for every trading period, so you don't have chance to lose big money and  to over-trade.

Their standard of successful trading training seems like that a demo account of $50,000 with one hour trading per day having profit of 0.5%/hr or $250/hr or $1,250/wk as a goal. If 60% of the goal or $750/wk is achieved, it is successful. If you are consistently successful, which I don't know for how long, they would fund an account for you starting from $2,500.

I tried to use a demo account of $10,000 with trading maximum 3 contracts of CL futures for one hour only every day. I not only placed a stop loss of $300/ct but also stopped trading of 1.50%/hr or $150/hr net profit  achieved with only maximum  one hour trading/day. I have achieved the standard easily for a week.

By metmike - May 10, 2018, 5:53 p.m.
Like Reply

Scam exposer:

Business Review Apiary Investment Fund                    

https://scamxposer.com/business-review/apiary-investment-fund/

"Although Apiary Investment Fund is not BBB accredited, there were numerous complaints registered on their site and only one was resolved.  

Most of the complaints dealt with issues with Apiary Investment Fund’s service, product and refund policy, of which there is none. 

If you respond to the unsolicited email they send you, someone calls you to set up an appointment with one of their sales reps to go over the materials to get started. 

However, one condition of Apiary Investment Fund is that you have to pay a “one time fee” of almost $1,400 in order to look over their materials, yet there is a $97 monthly fee added to your bill on top of the big one time fee.

The Apiary Investment Fund sales rep will say that you can get your money back if you’re not satisfied, but the truth is they will say that if you looked over their info, they consider that learning from the course. 

Their training videos are hours long, poorly made with long pauses in between so it looks like you spent hours on their training even if you only saw a few minutes of one video. 

Therefore, Apiary Investment Fund claims you forfeit any money you give them the moment you sign up with them. 

This is a deceptive practice in anyone’s opinion including my own."

By eagleeyes - May 10, 2018, 8:36 p.m.
Like Reply

Thank you, metmike.

But I think that the business model is good. In today's high tech. The training materials do not need to be hard copy. So it only costs the development. It might be able just referring  to a third party website. The control of the trading could be in the company trading platform. The one hour trading could be monitored by installing a video. It is a great business for a part-time trader. A lot of smart traders whose only problem is over-trading. This kind of being controlled trading is their solution. One day I might start this kind of business myself.

By bear - May 14, 2018, 9:58 a.m.
Like Reply

you said apiary,  and I thought maybe someone was trading beehives :-) 

good luck with that !