Jeff Epstein indictment
19 responses | 1 like
Started by mcfarm - July 8, 2019, 11:35 a.m.

well the indictment came down today. It is ugly. Far more ugly than most anyone could thought. Many a big name is going to have a major problem now. Epstein will talk and talk to try to reduce his sentence. For example he will gladly talk about those 26 trips another sexual predator took on the Epstein plane. One Bill Clinton. Nearly untouchable his entire life Clinton could finally get his you know want caught in this Epstein web of sordid crimes.

edited on 7/9 so as not to offend anyone....."many a big name"...meaning big, large, in the news a lot, important, carries much weight, in charge, a leader, talked about...ie the President, an x-President, George stepalloverus, many a billionaire, and more than likely Brian Williams had to be there too.

Comments
By cliff-e - July 8, 2019, 11:56 a.m.
Like Reply
By WxFollower - July 8, 2019, 12:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Indeed. This sexual predator had connections with BOTH Bill Clinton and Donald Trump. Clinton haters who love Trump, be careful what you wish for. This may ironically end up biting you in the butt worse!!

So, for those of you who saw this as something that could get Clinton in trouble, now that you know Trump may join him, are you still giddy? Dammit, I hate hypocrisy with a passion, especially when it involves politics. 

By metmike - July 8, 2019, 12:43 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Larry,

Should be very interesting.

With regards to Trump, we know that he must have been involved since Trump is connected to wicked events and people going back to when he was just learning to talk and said is first word "money" (-:

Seriously, one side's taking any evidence that Trump had anything to do with somebody else at any time for any reason and turning it into a crime by the MSM, makes the main character in  "The boy who cried wolf" story look like "Mr. Reliable Source"

As a billionaire, what are the chances that he might cross paths with other billionaires like Trump and power people like Bill Clinton?

Gee, we know Clinton and Trump always did background checks on everything they associated with (-:

I'm just kidding of course and glad you brought this up as this will be interesting to follow,  but my point is that the media has zero credibility on reporting speculative stuff today that we can't verify with authentic facts. 

By TimNew - July 8, 2019, 1:23 p.m.
Like Reply

That's exactly it MM.  In todays world if (Trump/Clinton/insert political target here) was once at a dinner party with a (sexual predator/insert negative label here), then the only logical rational conclusion is that (Trump/Clinton/insert political target here) is also a (sexual predator/insert negative label here)

By mcfarm - July 8, 2019, 2:18 p.m.
Like Reply

yes trump knew the guy.....yes, Clinton took 26 trips on his private plane called what else,,,,,,the Lolita...where in the world is this hypocrisy...talk about jumping in with fake assumptions and outrage, go right ahead weather

"many a big name has problems"........geeeeeeeee    did you happen to read that...giddy where in the hell did you get that one.....please take the out rage back to the onion or somewhere sensitive

By WxFollower - July 8, 2019, 2:37 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/did-donald-trump-and-jeffrey-epstein-rape-13-year-old-girl/

"In other words, without any sort of supporting evidence, we should not put much stock in the sensational and belated claim of Trump himself participating in the rape of a young teenager. But it’s not so easy to dismiss the same charge as it applies to Jeffrey Epstein – or the significant possibility that Trump, like Clinton, may have been closer to Epstein’s now-infamous sexual abuses than he lets on."

By WxFollower - July 8, 2019, 2:43 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-07-08/jeffrey-epstein-arrest-is-a-worry-for-donald-trump

"During the 2016 presidential campaign, an unidentified young woman filed a suit against Trump in which she alleged that he raped her when she was 13 at a party at Epstein’s Upper East Side townhouse in Manhattan. Trump denied the claims and the woman later dropped the suit because, her lawyer said, she was intimidated by death threats. The Trump camp described her allegations as 'untrue.'"

"There’s a strong likelihood that Epstein will end up trying to flip for prosecutors as the reality of a lengthy prison sentence approaches, but it’s unclear how much he has that would be interesting to the feds. If he has anything sordid or compromising that he’s willing to trade about Trump, however, the president could be in for an uncomfortable summer. The public may be interested in that kind of stuff even if prosecutors aren’t."

By metmike - July 8, 2019, 4:18 p.m.
Like Reply

Chill out mcfarm, the confrontational nature of your post is over the top and borderline  to have considered deleting that post so that Larry would not be offended.

This is a good topic to discuss here and a big part of it relates to the connections that this guy had with Clinton and Trump. Everybody here will have a different opinion on that and we know the MSM will push one side with articles that I would like to see here........if Larry doesn't post them, then I will just to show it. 

I won't believe it until there are accompanying facts but showing/sharing the articles is a good thing.

Thanks Larry.

By metmike - July 8, 2019, 4:26 p.m.
Like Reply

I will add that cliff made a one sided post against Trump on this(which we appreciate too) but you let him slide...........maybe because we all assume that this is what cliff does, like a an anti Trump robot. 

The point is that, based on a moderators objective observations, we have the appearance of you targeting an individual poster on an idea/position shared with others who you did not target..........which makes it look like a personal attack  on that individual to the moderator.

Comprende?

And thanks in advance for understanding the position. 

By mcfarm - July 8, 2019, 6:48 p.m.
Like Reply

be that as it may I might feel attacked for being called an hypocrite when I plainly presented both sides including "many a big name will have problems"...or "as an example"...there was not an attack...I pointed out both sides and was not trying to do otherwise. Perhaps Larry might of asked a question about the post instead of jumping to an untrue conclusion. At any rate it is not a big deal to me and on my side am not bothered just confused about how far he jumped so rapidly. Maybe between Epsteins behavior {not going to use alleged because this story is decades old and many people knew} and the crazy weather I have a short fuse right now.

By metmike - July 9, 2019, 12:14 a.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

You are a valuable contributor here, who will always be welcome, short fuse or not and I greatly appreciate your cooperation

By WxFollower - July 9, 2019, 12:24 a.m.
Like Reply

1. Thanks very much, Mike, for your support. Actually. I really wasn't offended by mc's strong response because I know he can get pretty intense at times in a partisan kind of way.

2. mc,  Yes I saw that, but why didn't you type Trump's name in addition to Clinton's? Only that would have put them on an even keel imo.

By wglassfo - July 10, 2019, 10:18 a.m.
Like Reply

So today the rumour is that Epstein was working for an intelligience agency

He also went to Vanity Fair to silence an unflattering story about him which allegedly worked

I have no facts as I am sure the rumours will be numerous, with no solid evidence.

Such as [rumours] is called journalism today

One thing that was in the news yesterday [true or false] Trump asked Epstein to leave Mar-A-Logo when Epstein was caught hitting on an under age girl on the premises

I am sure many would like to know if Epstein tried and succeeded or failed to entrap Trump into his sick web of entrapment. Or was Trump a willing participant

Now we have headlines for the post July 4 summer news cycle

I will bet more Canadians will be involved as Conrad Black has already had his name in the story

Personally I doubt we have a perp walk of the rich and famous head lined in the news

Perhaps one or two but the rich and famous seem to have a different set of rules and justice

Or is my bias showing???

By WxFollower - July 10, 2019, 11:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Mc, your edit makes the post much more objective sounding and was also admittedly pretty funny.

Regardless, what this man did is seeiously wrong. Hopefully, neither Trump nor Clinton was involved.

By metmike - July 10, 2019, 6:19 p.m.
Like Reply

Agree Larry. 

This predator needs to spend the rest of his life in prison.

By GunterK - July 11, 2019, 4:54 p.m.
Like Reply

I remember reading that there was  documented proof that Bill Clinton was a passenger on Epstein's jet 26 times (which does not prove he did anything wrong), but then, Bill Clinton recently stated that he flew with Epstein only 4 times.

I quickly tried to verify these numbers, and found out that wikipedia had removed this information from their site, just one day before Clinton's TV interview.

As Cicero would say "et tu, wikipedia?"

By carlberky - July 11, 2019, 6:54 p.m.
Like Reply

Ah, human nature. I posted about a good thing Trump did, without a response. Here we have a thread based on defamatory supposition with 17 posts (and counting).

By cliff-e - July 12, 2019, 1:37 p.m.
Like Reply

And yet another corrupt and/or perverted 45 appointee is being forced out. The shoes continue to drop.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/07/12/labor-secretary-alex-acosta-resigned-amid-jeffrey-epstein-fallout/1681245001/

By mcfarm - July 12, 2019, 2:07 p.m.
Like Reply

cliff, put your self in Acosta's shoes all those years ago. What would of you done? After hearing a replay of his answers I think he did more than most more anyone else involed and got the pervert locked up