Hypocrisy
17 responses | 0 likes
Started by Vandenplas - May 11, 2018, 6:23 p.m.

How can the majority of Trump supporters--those who profess strong Christian values, such as upholding the 10 commandments, continue to support a man and his regime, who have broken nearly everyone of the 10--and some they break daily?

How??????????????????

Why would they support such abominable behavior?  Think about the 10 commandments.

And I will puke if anyone brings up crooked Hillary as the excuse for Trump's sins and his love of himself. 

Comments
Re: Hypocrisy
0 likes
By mcfarm - May 11, 2018, 6:32 p.m.
Like Reply

hey jim comey, clapper, brenen, and bill and hil and all the rest......THE ELECTION IS OVER...TRUMP WON...THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN....WE HAVE CONSTITUTION. ONE UNELECTED STOOGE {MUELLER} CANNOT TAKE IT UPON HIMSELF TO CHANGE THE REALITY. none of what you mentioned has one tiny bearing on Trumps ability to stay unless the people decide otherwise....please give it up

By Vandenplas - May 11, 2018, 6:40 p.m.
Like Reply

It sounds like you too,  have lost all morality The Church has bestowed upon you.

If there is a hell, you can join the Trump team down there. 

Happy burning.

I just finished puking.

By mcfarm - May 11, 2018, 6:45 p.m.
Like Reply

my Dad often warned me about trying to have a conversation with an idiot...his advice was never more apparently accurate than this second

By Vandenplas - May 11, 2018, 7:23 p.m.
Like Reply

It is particularly disturbing when you are constantly losing  arguments with an idiot.

By TimNew - May 12, 2018, 7:40 a.m.
Like Reply

We'll add this to the ever growing list of things you don't comprehend..

Are you familiar with the phrase "Hate the sin, love the sinner".  There is probably no combination of 6 words that better sums up the basic tenets of Christianity. 

Setting your misguided pontification aside,   there is much about Trump that I don't like..   Based on what I've seen, I sincerely doubt I would enjoy sitting down with him and having a beer.  But, that is not my primary objective in choosing a president.  Unfortunately, for many in this country, it is...  And it explains the state of our government very well.  People want to vote for used car salesmen.  Very likeable,  but you still drive off in a lemon.

Who Trump slept with 11 or 12 years ago means less to me than peace on the Korean peninsula.

The nasty thing he said the other day means less to me than the lowest unemployment level in 50 years.

In short,  for every trite slight you may accuse Trump of committing, some real, many imagined,  I can point to an accomplishment that far outweighs your wounded snowflake sensibilities.

1 like
By cliff-e - May 12, 2018, 7:32 a.m.
Like Reply

Another example of Hypocrisy is Trump campaigning on "Draining the Swamp" which included eliminating "influence buying" and now he's in cohoots with Cohen & Co. The "tangled web" reveals more by the day.

http://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/09/michael-cohen-trump-business-579437

Swamp Creatures
0 likes
By joj - May 13, 2018, 7:51 a.m.
Like Reply

I wonder of Trump supporters (apologists) on this site would be forgiving of Trump when they learn that he's the biggest swamp creature that has ever been in the WH.  Do they think the mob boss isn't getting his cut?  Follow the money!

By TimNew - May 13, 2018, 7:59 a.m.
Like Reply

It may be true.   He might be adding to the swamp.  But instead of speculation where you allegedly follow the money, how about you SHOW ME THE MONEY.  

Seems to me, 99+% of the allegations and accusations aimed at Trump are based on shaky speculation at best.  Ironically,  from many of the people who still insist on Hillary's innocence..

Oh, BTW, I love the Trump Apologist moniker. The left has such a way with words...   To a leftist, a Trump Apologist is someone who does not believe that "all bad things are Trump's Fault and everything Trump does is bad".

1 like
By cliff-e - May 12, 2018, 7:42 a.m.
Like Reply
By cutworm - May 14, 2018, 10:42 p.m.
Like Reply

Quite frankly I don't care who paid for the inauguration!  But their( Muller et al) wasting my tax money!

By Vandenplas - May 15, 2018, 1:01 a.m.
Like Reply

Their,  their now.

0 likes
By cliff-e - May 15, 2018, 11:09 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump claims to want to help US business' with tariffs against the Chinese but then he makes a deal to help them?!?!

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2018-05-14/trump-us-will-help-penalized-chinese-company

No need to wonder whose palms are getting greased with deals like this from the Hypocrite in Chief.

By cliff-e - May 15, 2018, 11:30 p.m.
Like Reply

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, suit

By TimNew - May 16, 2018, 3:17 a.m.
Like Reply

Just amazing this sort of thing can go on.  You'd think there'd be some sort of investigation or something...

By Vandenplas - May 16, 2018, 7:01 a.m.
Like Reply

There is an investigation, which, of course you and all the other Trump sycophants wish it would go away. 

By TimNew - May 16, 2018, 3:10 p.m.
Like Reply

I guess we really do need a sarcasm font...

I don't even bother debunking these memes anymore.   Always turns out some partisan hack totally misinterprets some totally unrelated facts and through some unbelievable process links them together to draw a preposterous conclusion.  And it works because for roughly half the population, if it sounds bad for Trump,  its credible...

But try to turn off your TDS for a moment and honestly ask yourself... 

With all the scrutiny from the media, Mueller and the dems in congress, do you really think a situation like this would not get coverage beyond some obscure Facebook meme?  I mean, at this point, we know Trump's bathroom habits from grade school.  Surely,  someone would tell us if he was accepting bribes from China to alter foreign policy.

By TimNew - May 19, 2018, 6:43 a.m.
Like Reply

Oddly enough, this also describes many of the arguments surrounding Global warming.  I'm sure it's just coincidence that it works on roughly the same segment of the population.