Attention, Buckaroos
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by Vandenplas - May 14, 2018, 8:02 a.m.

Metmike has worked his butt off trying to get people to post, and you purist, right winged evangelicals sit on yours, waiting for a reason to whine when an NTR post violates the asinine rule of separating TR and NTR posts.

Consider this the first of many violations by me, until I am suspended or banned, or this forum shuts down, or you righteous folk get busy and post.  

Comments
By mikempt - May 14, 2018, 9:57 a.m.
Like Reply

I'm coming back ! Don't worry Vandy! I am a Democrat for Trump. I am still mad at Bush and the bogus Iraq War. Too many people maimed for his EGO

By metmike - May 14, 2018, 10:30 a.m.
Like Reply

I appreciate this very much..

Vandy,

I moved your post from trading to NTR for obvious reasons.  

By metmike - May 14, 2018, 11:37 a.m.
Like Reply

"NTR post violates the asinine rule of separating TR and NTR posts."

This was not only a decision based on majority opinion here(that makes sense) but also one of Alex's wishes. You may not be aware but everything in this new forum was set up by Alex with the web designers before he suddenly passed away. ..........all of it. 

There were numerous bugs still that should have been fixed before it made its debut and certainly, immediately after.

If Alex were still here, that would have been done. Now we are almost there thanks to our web designer(s) being made aware of the issues. The separation between Trading and NTR is non negotiable and now that I have the power to move posts, thats what I will do with NTR's in the trading section. Please don't create extra work for me but please post NTR's liberally! 

By Vandenplas - May 14, 2018, 9:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Fair enough, Metmike.