Isreal power in americian politics
19 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - July 21, 2019, 12:58 a.m.

Why do you folks send billions to Isreal every yr

Do you think you need to finance armaments for Isreal defense, thus the billions you send every yr. Can you think of another reason???

If you think you are helping Isreal to defend itself, give your head a shake

Isreal has proven it can defend and even take the offensive, most any time with no repercussions of lasting importance

If Isreal really needed arms then why not send arms and no money

You may not know it, but the billions sent to Isreal comes back to america in the form of lobby money. Most of you know about the Isrealie lobby unless you live under a rock

If you are not a friend of Isreal you will not go very far in american politics. Would you say that is a true statement???

How silly  can you be, when  you allow  a foreign power to rule america

I hear about freedom and americian power

What a silly word in americian politics. You do know who pulls the strings to your puppet gov't behind the curtain

I dare say you may disagree

Then prove me wrong and stop sending vast billions to Isreal. No american gov't has the cahoons to even think of doing that [no money] and I think you know it. 

You trample on smaller dogs but when a dog as big as you are can send you scampering for the hills, then I say

Fsst

Comments
By mcfarm - July 21, 2019, 7:33 a.m.
Like Reply

Wayne, "If you are not a friend of Israel you will not go far in politics"  ....Really? We seem to of elected a sort of black President and then re-elected him knowing full well he tried to harm Israel in many ways including trying to throw their national elections.

By TimNew - July 21, 2019, 8:01 a.m.
Like Reply

Several in congress today on record condemning Israel. 

By carlberky - July 21, 2019, 9 a.m.
Like Reply

P.L. 115-141, the FY2018 Consolidated Appropriations Act, provides the following for Israel:

$3.1 billion in Foreign Military Financing, of which $815.3 million is for off-shore procurement;

$705.8 million for joint U.S.-Israeli missile defense projects, including $92 million for Iron Dome, $221.5 million for David's Sling, $310 million for Arrow 3, and $82.3 million for Arrow 2;

$47.5 million for the U.S.-Israeli anti-tunnel cooperation program;

$7.5 million in Migration and Refugee Assistance;

$4 million for the establishment of a U.S.-Israel Center of Excellence in energy and water technologies;

$2 million for the Israel-U.S. Binational Research & Development Foundation (BIRD) Energy program; and

The reauthorization of War Reserves Stock Allies-Israel (WRSA-I) program through fiscal year 2019.

For FY2019, the Trump Administration is requesting $3.3 billion in Foreign Military Financing for Israel and $500 million in missile defense aid to mark the first year of the new MOU. The Administration also is seeking $5.5 million in Migration and Refugee Assistance (MRA) funding for humanitarian migrants to Israel.

By Lacey - July 21, 2019, 9:58 a.m.
Like Reply

I hear you Wayne.  Within the last year, the Israelis killed 60 Palestinians on their border and wounded 2000 more with illegal tumbling bullets.  Can you imagine the outrage if we did the same on either one of our borders. They are  about 4% of our population but control 85% of our wealth through banks and hedge funds.  The dual passport holders in Congress working for the betterment of greater Israel, not greater America.  There is a reason why over the last 3000 years, the elite rich Jews have been rounded up and eliminated 30 times, not 2 or 3 times, but 30.  Almost every 100 years like clockwork, after they have stolen all the money with their usury banking system and start playing God.  They are there again.  Number 31 is right around the corner.  Can't happen soon enough.  I am talking about Zionist billionaires.

By wglassfo - July 21, 2019, 10:24 a.m.
Like Reply

Carl gave you a laundry list which passes congress

To say some don't agree is akin to a very weak and ineffective, wishful kind of thinking. Of course some will disagree

Problem is they are not enough

You are being led around with a bull ring in your nose

To say a past president did not agree

He may not have agreed but the money still went to Isreal, and Isreal continued it's hold on your country

Talk about those pictures with one's head in the sand???

Is that your only defense of billions of dollars????

You know and I know Isreal lobbyist are a permanent fixture in the halls of congress.

Those people are not instructed to act like a potted plant

cluck cluck

By mcfarm - July 21, 2019, 10:40 a.m.
Like Reply

yes we send Israel much money. We send money around the world if you had not noticed. You said you will not go far in politics. Seems to me becoming President is going far.

By carlberky - July 21, 2019, 11:24 a.m.
Like Reply

While the cat's away the mice will play. I hope Mike gets a good look at this thread.

By wglassfo - July 21, 2019, 1:37 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm

What I meant was if you wish to enter as an elected congress person or president or even most positions of power you have to have an understanding with the Isreal lobby

If not, very few can be elected with the money Isreal can muster to defeat you

I think we all know that money has a huge effect on one's chances of being elected

Isreal plays hard ball against any who do not agree with them

As for the moderator

What is wrong with this post

I think carl made it very factual

Are we afraid to speak truth to power???

By carlberky - July 21, 2019, 4:06 p.m.
Like Reply

Financial aid to Pakistan since the 11 September 2001 attacks. Between 2002–2010, US Congress approved $18 billion in military and economic aid from the United States.

Wow, Pakistan must have one heck of a lobby.

By mcfarm - July 21, 2019, 4:46 p.m.
Like Reply

yes I understand Wayne...thanks....and Yes I dearly wish we would stop throwing money around like its water

By metmike - July 21, 2019, 5:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Why are the US and Israel so friendly?

https://www.vox.com/2018/11/20/18080080/israel-palestine-us-alliance

polling america israel

My guess(as a non expert) is that there are a number of factors. Certainly the lone, stable democracy in the area.  Common objectives in the past and present for that region. Our solid relationship going back decades, related to the above and most Amercans being pro Jewish. 

Do other countries need what we give them more than they need it? I don't think that matters. The way it works is that we often alot money and resources based on how much it might pay dividends towards accomplishing our objectives. A strong Israel is imperative to our interests in the Middle East. 

There are some evil groups that exist in the Muslim countries. There are plenty of good people there too but these evils groups intend to decimate the Christian and Jewish and non Muslim communities of the world.  They hate the Jews most.

One might say that the enemy of your enemy is your friend. 

To provide the other side,  I just returned from Detroit and the area that has more Muslims(hundreds of thousands) than any other in North America. 

For the most part, they have assimilated in that area and are good people and for sure, don't fit the stereotype that some think of.

Everyone in Michigan should read this new report on the state's Muslims                

https://www.metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2017/09/14/everyone-in-michigan-should-read-this-new-report-on-the-states-muslims

By carlberky - July 21, 2019, 5:45 p.m.
Like Reply

Lacey, your hatred for Jews is clearly evident in every line of your post.  

"the elite rich Jews have been rounded up and eliminated 30 times, not 2 or 3 times, but 30 ... Number 31 is right around the corner. Can't happen soon enough.  I am talking about Zionist billionaires". No. you're not. You're talking about "4% of our population but control 85% of our wealth through banks and hedge funds".

Lacey, would you mind very much giving the source for "control 85% of our wealth through banks and hedge funds".

Also, please explain this one:"The dual passport holders in Congress working for the betterment of greater Israel, not greater America."

Are you under the delusion that being born a Jew makes you a citizen of Isreal? One has to emigrate to Isreal and have a certifiable Jewish mother to even apply.

By metmike - July 21, 2019, 5:52 p.m.
Like Reply

I'm trying to catch up here and with everything else after being in Detroit since Thursday and am glad that Carl pointed this out.

I will look this stuff over more tomorrow but, Lacy, your points are very racist/xenophic, aimed at the Jewish people and clearly without objective facts. 

Carl for one is a Jew and a wonderful person, as I'm sure others here are and your remarks are very hurtful. Knowing how a Jewish person reading that post would feel unjustly attacked and targeted with hate is offensive to me.

I am not going to let that post stand just because its too hateful towards Jews. You can  take another look at it and pretend that you are a Jew, reading what you just stated if you want to understand what I'm trying to say.  

You can also reword it yourself..................although, speaking of the cat that Carl referred to, the cat is out of the bag with regards to your views on this topic.

I'm not judging you Lacy but you just made these blanket, stereotype statements about an entire group of people and suggested they deserve extermination for their behavior(that is speculative and might represent a small portion of the entire group) and most good people in that group(which is almost all of them) will feel tremendous insult/hurt and if not, then its because they are just ignoring anything that you have to say about anything after knowing your hatred for them. 

By WxFollower - July 21, 2019, 7:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Wow, I almost couldn’t believe that Lacey actually said those horrific, hateful things! I had to read it several times to make sure I wasn’t imagining things. This is a page right out of the Nazi playbook from the 1930s! Then again, I thought about it some more. This is the same poster that earlier this year claimed that John McCain was executed rather than having died from cancer. Yes, you heard that right, folks. I happily called him out on it, too. If he can say something that cockamamie, he can say just about anything and it wouldn’t totally shock me. If he were to say man hasn’t landed on the moon, it wouldn’t at all surprise me. And even if he were actually talking about just a few billionaires as opposed to millions of innocent people, what right does he have calling for their execution? Regardless, we know he’s talking about millions of innocent folks. This person is sick. Posts like his belong at a hate site, not here!

By the way, it is Israel, not Isreal as the topic has it spelled.

Lacey never responded back to me about McCain, and I don’t expect him to respond in any positive manner to Carl, Mike, or myself here either. Maybe he’s just trolling with these outlandish things just to get attention and doesn’t really believe what he’s saying. Trolling or not, this kind of crap should never be allowed here. I hope others here speak out about his very hateful post. I’m especially sorry that Carl had to endure this though it goes without saying that this should be painful for any decent person to see.

By Lacey - July 21, 2019, 9:17 p.m.
Like Reply

I never said he was assasinated, but maybe he should have been.  You are correct, I don't like him either.  You can't criticize Israel on this board.  Really.  They did not do to the Palestinians as I said .  They have done it repeatedly.  No condemnation at all for their actions.  I have many Jewish friends, living in Southern NY.  Grew up next to a Jewish family first 18 years.  They have been eliminated 30x over the past 3000 years.  You would think they would change their behavior. Haven't yet. You don't think they run this country?  They own the media and all the spin.  Carl, you don't think the media is even biased.  And for all the Jews on this board, if your not a billionaire, your not going to be taken out.  We have been fighting proxy wars for  Israel my whole life. Been giving them 35 billion a year last I read. You want to throw me off this board, who cares. Is this part of the can't criticize Israel bill recently passed?  Climate change is going to be the great equalizer, and it's dead ahead. And Israel had nothing to do with 911?  Wayne, you are right about all of it. Goodbye MF.  Won't miss it except for the climate discussion.  Have you read the comments from both George Washington and Thomas Jefferson on the evils of the Jewish usury banking system, turning everyone into debt slaves.  They must be anti semetics too, just evil white men.

By metmike - July 21, 2019, 9:20 p.m.
Like Reply

Lacey,

After having a chance to reread your post, my initial comment was not hard enough.

This is just so over the line of acceptable that you will get banned for another one similar to this.

I don't think it's fair to ban a poster without at least 1 warning and this is yours.

I suggest that you don't even post on this topic in the future because:

1. Your credibility is shot

2. If you express your true feelings, you're out of here. 

By metmike - July 21, 2019, 9:53 p.m.
Like Reply

Lacey,

I know that you respect my views on climate change as somebody that looks for the truth and tries to see thru the political crap that goes on which governments and other groups use to try to control us and I appreciate that. 

I think that you are wrong about much of your assumptions with regards to the Jews but to be clear on WHY your post was offensive, so that you will and others will understand this, it was not that you have a view about the Jews that me or others might disagree with, its HOW you expressed it.

"There is a reason why over the last 3000 years, the elite rich Jews have been rounded up and eliminated 30 times, not 2 or 3 times, but 30.  Almost every 100 years like clockwork, after they have stolen all the money with their usury banking system and start playing God.  They are there again.  Number 31 is right around the corner.  Can't happen soon enough."

The entire world, except Jew haters knows that the Holocaust was one of the worst atrocities in history and this particular event carries with it, a significant understanding about what happened that we should all understand and be revolted by. It's one thing to express your belief about Jews, right or wrong but to tell us that you look forward to the next round of Jewish exterminations is THE problem. 

By metmike - July 21, 2019, 9:54 p.m.
Like Reply

The Holocaust

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum defines the Holocaust as the "systematic, bureaucratic, state-sponsored persecution and murder of six million Jews by the Nazi regime and its collaborators",[31] distinguishing between the Holocaust and the targeting of other groups during "the era of the Holocaust".[32] According to Yad Vashem, Israel's Holocaust memorial, most historians regard the start of the "Holocaust era" as January 1933, when Hitler was named Chancellor of Germany.[8] Other victims of the Holocaust era include those viewed as inferior (such as the Roma, ethnic Poles, Russians, and the disabled); and those targeted because of their beliefs or behavior (such as Jehovah's Witnesses, communists, and homosexuals).[32] Hitler came to see the Jews as "uniquely dangerous to Germany", according to Peter Hayes, "and therefore uniquely destined to disappear completely from the Reich and all territories subordinate to it". The persecution and murder of other groups was much less consistent.

By metmike - July 21, 2019, 9:56 p.m.
Like Reply