64% of federal arrests are.....
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Aug. 22, 2019, 9:18 p.m.

64% of federal arrests are non-citizens, a 200% jump during the last 2 decades. (non-citizens are only 15% of the US population)

Could it be that Trump was right when he said that illegal aliens bring crime with them? Naaahh, couldn't be

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/justice-64-of-federal-arrests-are-non-citizens-200-increase

PS

this report is not approved by CNN or any other MSM site. Please do not share this with others.

Comments
By metmike - Aug. 23, 2019, 2:48 a.m.
Like Reply

Related to this, remember the ICE raids earlier this month in Mississippi?

Bad publicity about these poor, innocent people just wanting to raise a family and not hurt anybody. 

680 undocumented workers arrested in record-setting immigration sweep on the first day of school

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/08/us/mississippi-immigration-raids-children/index.html

Turns out that many of them were using stolen identities of Americans

Stolen identities used by illegals in chicken plant raids

http://www.neshobademocrat.com/Content/NEWS/News/Article/Stolen-identities-used-by-illegals/2/297/45648

"Stolen Social Security numbers were being used by many of the illegals rounded up two weeks ago in the largest immigration raid in a decade, unsealed court affidavits obtained by the Democrat reveal.

The stolen identities were being used to gain employment and evade detection, federal officials said.Despite arguments on the national and local stages that the illegal immigrants detained were committing “victimless” crimes, the affidavits paint a much different picture.

The affidavits state that illegal immigrants were purchasing fake identification ranging from $200 up to $1,000 in some cases. The stolen information, in some instances, included social security numbers of deceased people.

On June 3, one woman told investigators that she was denied unemployment benefits because the government thought she was employed at Pearl River Foods after her identity was stolen, court filings reveal.

Other people whose identities had been stolen were denied food stamps and other government benefits because their social security numbers showed them working in chicken factories in Mississippi. "

By TimNew - Aug. 23, 2019, 3:57 a.m.
Like Reply

The "They are only trying to make better lives for their families and themselves" is an argument that can ony be accepted by unthinking willing sheep.

The same could be said for many crimes.

"Why should some imaginary  boundary separate a man from all that money in a bank when he's just trying to feed and care for his family? How dare they separate him from his children. We haven't seen this level of hate since Nazi Germany!!!".

Can anyone tell me why the above is not a flawed argument or how it is different from the statements we regularly hear from the left regarding illegal immigration?

By GunterK - Aug. 23, 2019, 1:16 p.m.
Like Reply

thanks, metmike, for pointing out that many of those arrested had stolen Soc Sec numbers.... all the MSM showed us was that little girl crying, when her father was taken away.

Sure, I feel sorry for that girl, but that's what you get when you break into a country illegally, hiding out, looking over your shoulder to see if they are coming to get you... should you even start a family as an illegal alien?, knowing that you could be deported?

A dem Congress member said that we need illegals in our country to mow our lawns. The Americans are too elitist to do that

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7386633/Democrat-congressman-says-U-S-needs-illegal-immigrants-mow-beautiful-lawns.html

I'd bet he wouldn't be saying this, if he'd find out that his Soc Sec number had been stolen by one of them.

By TimNew - Aug. 23, 2019, 8:38 p.m.
Like Reply

I sometimes feel like Gunter doesn't even read my posts :::SIGH:::  

S'OK Gunter.  You'll always have my repsect and esteem  :-)

By metmike - Aug. 24, 2019, 12:03 a.m.
Like Reply

I read every word of yours Tim!

By GunterK - Aug. 24, 2019, 12:26 a.m.
Like Reply

Timnew, just the opposite.... I try to read all of your posts. Your posts are always "check-mate" comments

By TimNew - Aug. 24, 2019, 6:42 a.m.
Like Reply

That was largely tongue in cheek. The sort of post  one makes when watching the Braves/Mets take a 1-1 tie into the 14th inning... At least the Braves won, so it was not all in vain.

My apologies for what looks more like whining this morning :-)