Trump is going down
11 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - May 19, 2018, 7:22 p.m.

I’ve been “covering” the Trump story for over a year now, and I’m sick and tired of stacking up the details of his treachery day after day, week after week. What more do you need to know? He’s a lying, thieving, incompetent, ignorant traitor who conspired with the Russian government to steal the election of 2016 and illegally defeat a candidate who won the popular vote by nearly 3 million ballots. His presidency is illegitimate, and his occupation of the White House is a stain on our nation’s honor and a threat to our democracy. History will cast him into the same sewer in which float the putrid remains of Benedict Arnold, Jefferson Davis and Richard Nixon. Impeachment would be too kind an end for him. He belongs behind bars, broken, bankrupt and disgraced.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/trump-going-reasons/

Comments
By mcfarm - May 19, 2018, 7:44 p.m.
Like Reply

What a slanted, tortured description of one of the most successful 2 years a President has ever had....this new China deal tonite coupled with a Korean deal will seal that

By TimNew - May 20, 2018, 7:09 a.m.
Like Reply

The problem here McFarm, is that our vision of a great America is quite different from people like Mojo's..

I think liberals, in general, kinda feel like this grown up thing is not really working out for them.  Too many risks,  too many responsibilities, too much work.   They would much rather live in a world where many of their decisions are made for them,  they don't have to worry about where their next meal comes from or if there is a roof over their head no matter what  and/or how they live, and most certainly not be responsible for something as scary as healthcare. Security/safety is way way better than freedom.

With that type of world view,  it's no wonder the left hates Trump. And how scary it must be that he continues to rack up success stories.

By TimNew - May 20, 2018, 8:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Libs hate it when you accurately describe them.

It's really very telling, with all the current world events,  you chose to focus on a decades old inconsequential comment.

By TimNew - May 20, 2018, 9:40 a.m.
Like Reply

LOL   you actually see no difference between dumbazz comments and mass murder.  And the assaults?   Do you have some proof?  I mean,  I know women never falsely accuse rich men,  but,   we still need evidence.   

It's so fun to watch <G>

By Lacey - May 26, 2018, 1:09 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump will go down as one of the 10 best presidents of all times. He needs to start prosecuting the entire Obama/ Clinton team.  Felonies on top of felonies.  Doubt anyone gets executed for said felonies, jail for life with no pensions will be as good as it gets.  Get on with it Trump.  If he gets assassinated, the US is in a full blown civil war within a week.  I personally welcome it as it seems to be the only solution to clean the rot in the system..  In a civil war, doubt you stay alive very long.

By TimNew - May 26, 2018, 1:21 p.m.
Like Reply

I hope it never comes to a civil war..   But should there be, the outcome seems nearly predetermined.

One side is afraid of guns and needs safe spaces.  The toughest they have is "ANTIFA" and I've  seen videos of them actually break down and cry when their intended victims fight back.

The other side is well armed and embraces the 2nd as well as the 1st amendment.

I'm not a betting man, but........ 

By silverspiker - May 28, 2018, 5:34 p.m.
Like Reply

TRUMP IS GOING DOWN...

... AS 1 OF THE TOP 5 PRESIDENTS IN U.S.A. HISTORY

By mojo - May 28, 2018, 7:17 p.m.
Like Reply

He's going down as the most corrupt in history. No doubt about it.