Mr. Biden says......
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Aug. 26, 2019, 11:43 p.m.

Joe Biden says he's not going nuts, he is quite sane

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-26/im-not-going-nuts-biden-swears-hes-sane-amid-senior-moments-and-gaffes-galore

this brings me back to a CNN session, where the question was "how can you tell a person is racist?' The answer: when a person says he is not racist, he really is a racist.

Using this same logic, can we now say Joe Biden is going nuts?

Comments
By metmike - Aug. 27, 2019, 1:23 a.m.
Like Reply

Critics Respond After Joe Biden's Wife Says Vote for Husband Even If You Like Policies of Other Candidates More

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/08/20/critics-respond-after-joe-bidens-wife-says-vote-husband-even-if-you-policies-other

Biden is definitely past his prime regarding cerebral sharpness.

I think that it will not matter to alot of people. Most people, today already know who they will vote for in November 2020.

1. Donald Trump or

2. Whoever it is running against Donald Trump

Sad that agenda and policies, which are actually the most important thing related to our country's future will not matter for the majority of dems. Whoever runs for their party, no matter how extreme and damaging their agenda is(like the Green New Deal or open borders), they will vote for.

Biden has a better chance to get more independent voters and even some conservatives who have grown to dislike Trump because he's so mean.

Conservatives that vote for a candidate who is gung ho for the Green New Deal?

Wow. They would really have to hate Trump.

By WxFollower - Aug. 27, 2019, 2:39 a.m.
Like Reply

Biden's gaffes have nothing to do with insanity.  And Trump has made plenty of them. I consider Biden far more sane and stable than Trump. That's an easy comparison for me.

Sure, Biden is well past his cerebral peak. But imo, Trump is even further past his. There's more to not liking Trump than his being a meanie/jackass.

By TimNew - Aug. 27, 2019, 3:32 a.m.
Like Reply

Yes.  If you ignore results and go purely with rhetoric,  Trump is the worst candidate out there.

By mcfarm - Aug. 27, 2019, 6:23 a.m.
Like Reply

bidens gaffs are becoming so numerous even the most forgiving interpretation is not kind anymore. he started out years ago with the left laughing off his plagiarism. His constant blunders have been forgiven ever since and this year while applying for the most important job in the world he has taken himself out of the race. Not one person on the left has been honest about biden, his mental capacity, or his loss of the fastball he never ever had to begin with.

By wglassfo - Aug. 27, 2019, 11:20 a.m.
Like Reply

Biden has slipped in the polls

As of now, Bernie will be the next president

By madmechanic - Aug. 27, 2019, 1:30 p.m.
Like Reply

I'm not so sure Bernie is all there in the head either given his age.

By metmike - Aug. 27, 2019, 1:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Bernie has the energy but his energy policies show that he can't be all there based on rock solid facts in the real world. 

Sanders Touts $16 Trillion Climate Plan

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/37437/