Trump keeps on stepping in pooh
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Sept. 12, 2019, 1:31 a.m.

I don't know why I insist on posting when something has been beat to the death. I suppose because some of you still don't want to believe you were wrong. How could you be wrong. If Trump said it, it must be true. Well, even the best of us, occasionally steps in a pile of pooh.  And Trump has been stepping in pooh for a long time with china.

How can you not believe your own words??? China lies and cheats. China doesn't care who was right or wrong. How can you not understand that one simple fact. Or that any agreement/contract with china means nothing. How many times did china agree to buy beans and then cancel the agreement.

The hand writing was on the wall when it was announced, some time ago, that china was exploring contracts to dredge the Prana river far inland to allow large ships a water way to ports being built in the interior of Argentina. As off now Argentina and china are in talks to sell beans to china. So how many beans  will that little agreement represent??? Do you realize how big an area this agreement represents. How many beans will now have a market/port close to the point of being grown and harvested

Oh yes some thing had to be done. Well as far as I can see nothing has been done and you can't really be serious if you think something will be done. It has got to the point of closing the door after the horse is gone.

Yes Trump tried and failed. And what do you have to show for it??? If he said it, it must be true. Well he is still saying it. 

You can not do business with china the americian way. It will not work. Surely you have to know that by now

I won't say I told you so

I will simply ask you what happens now

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!