One lie leads to another
12 responses | 0 likes
Started by frey_1999 - May 23, 2018, 7:55 p.m.

Just like the lies donney dictator said about the Obama's bugging trump tower so shall this lie be shown to be what it is.

Now some small talk at a kentucky derby party drives trumps claims of a conspiracy you really can't make this stuff up.  

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/23/politics/michael-caputo-cocktail-party-clinton-emails/index.html

There is a reason that they are called trumptards.

because that is what one would have to be to believe these whacked out conspiracy claims.

These used to be the things you read on the truly outlandish right or left extremist blog sites and now the clown in the white house forces them into the fiber off our country, the stains on our country slopped around by this Jacka$$ will stay with us for a long time, don dic pushed the USA completely out of any kind of world voice for leadership.

No wonder there are sinkholes showing up all over the residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. since donney moved in  the swamp creatures are all join up with the great swamp monster donney     

Comments
By mojo - May 23, 2018, 10:29 p.m.
Like Reply

Those sinkholes in the WH lawn are escape tunnels for Melania ;>)

By mcfarm - May 24, 2018, 11:04 a.m.
Like Reply

are you totally devoid of any reality at this point....we have an admitted spy already and now comes Caputo swearing that a second approached him. And you think Trump is wrong? Really.

How about this one for lies....Obama 2013......I can reassure all Americans that we do not spy on our citizens....holy crap has there ever been a bigger whopper

By TimNew - May 25, 2018, 2:47 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump lied about being wire tapped..  Of course, there was that FISA warrant thing they obtained using a fake dossier written by a leftist hack they used to wire tap..  But TRUMP IS STILL LYING!!!

And now he's lying about being spied on.  But there's that thing where Clapper admitted they spied on Trump to "protect him from the Russians".  But TRUMP IS STILL LYING because he's a lying liar!!!  And even worse, anyone who does not know this IS A TRUMPTARD.

I especially love the argument "Anyone with half a brain knows it"..   I agree completely.  Someone with a whole brain OTOH....

By mojo - May 25, 2018, 9:20 a.m.
Like Reply

By TimNew - May 26, 2018, 7:43 a.m.
Like Reply

It’s fun to watch libs debate. They generally can’t use facts, as they rarely support their positions, so they make them up and hope no one notices. Then, when someone invariably notices and points it out, libs will consistently rely on ad hominem attacks. 

Another of their favorites is the straw man argument. This is where you attribute an argument to your opposition that they have not actually made, and then demonstrate why the (non-existent) argument is flawed. Mojo’s cartoon is a great example.

These are the arguments the cartoon is attributing to conservatives.

1. I don’t believe the intelligence agencies.
    One of those sweeping generalizations from the party that still fumes over the “lies” from intelligence that were used to justify the Iraq war. The fact is, there are some serious questions that have been raised around the current investigation and “we the people” deserve answers. While no one on the right has ever claimed to never believe intelligence, there is nothing unpatriotic about questioning the government
  2. I don’t support the rule of law (in reference to calls to investigate the investigators)
    This one is humorous. Because I think the investigators may have broken, or at least stretched some laws, I do not support the rule of law…
  3. I don’t support the mission of federal regulators
    Another funny…Because I don’t think the EPA should be regulating CO2 as a pollutant and I don’t want them to be in charge of the stream in my backyard, I don’t support any regulations ever!!! This is a recurring theme from the left. “If you oppose any government actions ever, then you must want anarchy!!” 
  4. The right to demonstrate peaceably.
    This is in reference to the NFL kneelers and one of my favorites. No one has opposed the rights of these players to protest.They just exercise their own rights in choosing not to watch them do it. In response to the dramatic loss in ratings and revenue, the NFL made some rules to protect their interests. After all, there is nothing in the constitution that compels the NFL owners to provide a platform for the players to express their opinions. The players are free to buy their own air time if they want to. They certainly have the money .I wonder if they have the commitment.
  5. I don’t care about the integrity of fair elections
    This one cracks me up, especially coming from the party that hates the idea of photo ID and feels that illegal aliens should be able to vote. I would say the right is far more interested in fair and legal elections than the left who depend on election irregularities. Meanwhile, the right is not too concerned about a few Russian hackers posting some memes on Facebook.  BTW, if you are making your election decisions based on Facebook memes,  you probably shouldn't be voting.
  6. That stuff about your huddled masses.                                                                                And we save the best for last!!  The left, for years, has accused those who oppose illegal immigration of being anti-immigrant. Of course, they have to leave the “illegal” word out cuz words matter and it’s tough to defend a pro-illegal immigration stance.
By mojo - May 26, 2018, 10:53 a.m.
Like Reply

Wow, you can make stuff up as good as Donny Dictator. That seems to be a commonly shared talent of the alt-right fascists.

By TimNew - May 26, 2018, 11:45 a.m.
Like Reply

Please point to what I made up. The quotes on each paragraph are straight from your comic strip, so that can't be it.  My responses are documented fact, so that can't be it.

I'm at a loss as to what you think is made up.  TIA

(The following is an edit)

Did anyone catch Mojo's "Alt-Right Fascist" ad hominem?  Now, who could have seen that coming? :-)

By mcfarm - May 26, 2018, 5:12 p.m.
Like Reply
By mojo - May 27, 2018, 8:17 a.m.
Like Reply

All of it was garbage. Everything that emanates from the alt-right fascist brain is sick & twisted.

By TimNew - May 27, 2018, 8:25 a.m.
Like Reply

Another ad hominem.?  Gosh..   I would never have expected.  LOL

Just be honest Moj.   You find truth and facts to be horribly offensive  :-)

By mojo - May 27, 2018, 8:44 a.m.
Like Reply

What's the matter Timmy, don't you like the taste of your own medicine? Ah, poor baby.

By TimNew - May 27, 2018, 9:05 a.m.
Like Reply

LOL,  too perfect.

Tell ya what,  choose one of the points I made in the above post and show me how it's wrong..

Here's a hint..   Proving my points is a bad debate technique  :-)