USDA export sales announcements
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Sept. 18, 2019, 1:17 p.m.

Karen Braun@kannbwx

No export sales announcements from USDA this morning after the three-day streak of #China buying #soybeans (totaled 720,000 tonnes). Here's a summary of all the flash sales so far this month.

Comments
By metmike - Sept. 18, 2019, 1:24 p.m.
Like Reply

A couple points: 1) This is from Refinitiv Eikon Interactive Map 2) I've found a couple errors from time to time, so potentially not *all* these ships have #soybeans right now but it should be approximate 3) Sadly I cannot pull from the archives (i.e. show you a year ago today)

@kannbwx

·

Traffic was heavier exactly 6 months ago, but more of the March vessels were coming from #Brazil. This month's map has a decent amount of ships coming out of #Argentina as well. Volumes out of S. America (usually) start to decline this time of year as U.S. ramps up.

@kannbwx

Snapshot of vessels currently listed as carrying #soybeans. Still a steady stream of cargoes headed from South America to #China/Asia. Quick check of #Brazil's latest lineup suggests about 4.8 million tonnes to be shipped this month, with some 75% of that to China.

By metmike - Sept. 19, 2019, 11:01 a.m.
Like Reply

Export sales this morning.

Massive for corn and beans.

https://apps.fas.usda.gov/export-sales/highlite.htm

#China, Mexico, Egypt, and EU bought #soybeans.

#Mexico bought more than a million tonnes of #corn.

#Wheat sales fall short of expectations.