Is John Bolton Deep State?
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by joj - Oct. 15, 2019, 11:01 a.m.

Just asking....

Referring to Ukraine:

“I don’t want any part of that drug deal.”

“Rudy G is a hand grenade.”

Comments
By metmike - Oct. 15, 2019, 11:52 a.m.
Like Reply

Of course not every person in Washington is part of the deep state. 

Showing a person that isn't part of the deep state...............would be like:

Having a bag with lots of apples and oranges in it and pulling out an orange and asking "Is this an apple? Trying to suggest no apples(bad ones from the deep state in this case) are in there.

One side has insisted (wrongly) that everything is always just another right wing conspiracy theory.........as if the blatantly biased Mueller investigation could have been conducted that way from neutral sources. 

Maybe you missed this from your paid subscription NYT. 

Dan Gainor: NY Times columnist admits there’s an anti-Trump Deep State – But claims members are the good guys

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dan-gainor-even-ny-times-columnist-admits-theres-a-deep-state-but-he-says-members-are-the-good-guys

By joj - Oct. 15, 2019, 12:17 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks for clarification.  I thought everyone in government who said something bad about Trump was part of the deep state and just bitter about the 2016 election.

By metmike - Oct. 15, 2019, 12:25 p.m.
Like Reply

Consider yourself enlightened ......Now go spread the truth (-:

Even better, for MarketForum go back to making quality posts, especially trade related vs being a 1 trick pony,  neurotically trolling/bashing based on your intense emotional feelings for Trump.

I've known you to be very capable at doing this. 

What happened joj?