Hillary in 2020?
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Oct. 24, 2019, 10:58 p.m.
Comments
By TimNew - Oct. 25, 2019, 10:49 a.m.
Like Reply

I have mixed emotions about Hillary running once again.

1st,  I think she remains as unelectable as ever.   That's good.

2nd,  Trump is also a tough sell, and the idea of Hillary as president really really bothers me on the off chance she can pull it off.

By metmike - Oct. 25, 2019, 11:34 a.m.
Like Reply

I think that she would probably do a much better job than the rest of the field, which has gotten so extreme, with things like their Green New Deal, which would obliterate our economy if only applied 50%. 

Being a staunch old school democrat for the first half of my life(and still having many of those values, that used to define the dem party stamped in my brain), I was thinking Biden was the best candidate of the bunch.....before this year. 

By hayman - Oct. 25, 2019, 12:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Sure she will run.  And knowing that this is the very last chance to be "(Mad)ame President", their trademark elimination of all potential obstacles in the path of that aspiration will make the 'Valentine's Day Massacre' look like a day in the park! Might as well welcome her in now.  'Cause she ain't letting anything stop her this time. End game, no stops, balls out, pedal full floored.  And then some.  Destiny.  Let's trade that and at least make a few retirements' worth instantly!