Evidence is growing that Trump doesn’t have the votes to survive impeachment in the Senate
11 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - May 31, 2018, 1:25 p.m.
Comments
By TimNew - May 31, 2018, 2:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Other than the fact that there is absolutely no evidence supporting an impeachable charge,  I guess he's in big trouble now,  Huh?

By mojo - May 31, 2018, 3:56 p.m.
Like Reply

At this point the only people that know what evidence they have is Mueller and his team of investigators, despite what they tell you on Fox News. Fox News knows nothing more than anyone else.

Mueller is the finest most thorough investigator in the country and has a team that consists of the best in the business and I have complete faith in him and his crew that they will find out everything. No rocks will be left unturned.

And if they don't find anything to pin on him, they will invent some reason to impeach him. One way or another they will get the SOB out of power.

If nothing else they will get him for perjury when he lies to Mueller during the interview that he cannot avoid forever.

The Catch22 for Trump will be when Mueller interviews him he will be screwed if he tells the truth or if he lies. If he tells the truth he will be admitting to the crimes that he has committed,  and if he lies he will be committing perjury. It's a felony to lie to federal investigators. Pleading the 5th is an admission of guilt. Trump himself said, only guilty people plead the 5th. "If you're innocent, you have no reason to plead the 5th". Trumps own words that will come back to bite him. So, one way or another they will get him.  

By TimNew - May 31, 2018, 4:04 p.m.
Like Reply

You are assuming/hoping there are crimes.  Right after saying no one but Mueller et al knows if there are.

Your main beef with Trump right now is that you don't like him and you don't like him because he has an "R" suffix.

Neither is impeachable anywhere outside of your dreams.

By silverspiker - May 31, 2018, 7:39 p.m.
Like Reply

B S

By mojo - June 1, 2018, 10:34 a.m.
Like Reply

"You are assuming/hoping there are crimes."

You're darned tootin' I'm assuming/hoping there are crimes.

"Your main beef with Trump right now is that you don't like him and you don't like him because he has an "R" suffix."

There a myriad of reasons why I hate Trump, but you are correct that the "R" behind his name is one of the reasons.  Over the past 30 years Republicans have gradually morphed into Nazis and are very bad people, but I didn't like them even before they morphed into Nazis.

By TimNew - June 1, 2018, 11:03 a.m.
Like Reply

There were plenty of reasons to be outraged over Obama's actions.  Many far worse than anything we know for a fact where Trump is concerned.

As far as NAZI's...   The left has far more in common with who the NAZI's actually were than the right...   Down to the brown shirt tactics employed by ANTIFA, quietly condoned by you and your ilk.

But, the term NAZI is another phrase that has been redefined to something unrecognizable.  Where you are concerned,  based on what I've seen, it's applied to those with whom you disagree..  And that seems to be a growing trend on the left.

But go ahead and keep wishing that Trump has committed crimes.  You do belong to the party of wishful thinking, so it makes sense.  I'll wait till there is some shred of evidence before drawing conclusions.

By mojo - June 1, 2018, 2:16 p.m.
Like Reply

"As far as NAZI's...   The left has far more in common with who the NAZI's actually were than the right...   Down to the brown shirt tactics employed by ANIFA, quietly condoned by you and your ilk."

So I assume from what you say that if you had a gang of Nazis, KKK, & white nationalists marching  down your street, carrying torches, AR15's & baseball bats, wearing red MAGA hats, and shouting racist & anti semitic  slogans, and on the other side of the street there was a gang of Antifa anarchists, you would no doubt throw your lot in with the alt-right fascists, because you're of like mind & sympathetic to them, aren't you.

Birds of a feather flock together.

By TimNew - June 1, 2018, 3:11 p.m.
Like Reply

What have I said to give you the idea that I condone the KKK anymore than I do ANTIFA?   The answer is absolutely nothing.  I have condemned the KKK and their ilk as well as ANTIFA.   Quite frankly,  if I saw the two groups charging one another,  I'd get out of the way and stay out of it till they entered my property.

When you use violence to make your point,  you are wrong, even if your point is right.  Oddly enough, history shows that people who have used violence in that manner are wrong.

By TimNew - June 1, 2018, 8:55 p.m.
Like Reply

How profoundly irrelevant.  You continue to impress.. Much like a soft solid submerging within a porcelain contained solution.