Weekend Notes
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by Richard - June 2, 2018, 4:02 p.m.

WTIC - Very Bearish. Looks set to go down this week. Currently long 1 put and short 1 call, looking to go short 1 futures.

Gold - Neutral - Looking to go long at $1280 basis August IF it gets there.

S&P -Very Bullish  - I know I have been bearish on this market but I am switching to bullish today. My guess is that the FED has been squeezing the money supply to break crude and now that crude is going down, the figures will get better and we will have a nice run up into the end of the year and time for the mid term elections.

Copper - Very Bullish - Chart looks great. Same as S&P.

US$$ - Neutral - A 50% retracement of the entire down move from 103.82 to 88.15 is 95.99. I think that is a good target. with a 61.8% retracement at 97.83. US$$ should top out between these two numbers.

Comments
By Richard - June 2, 2018, 6:19 p.m.
Like Reply

Plat does look like it is forming a bottom and wants to go up. I have no idea if the low is in, but looking at COT report and the charts and the economy, there is a better chance of it going up from here then down. We need a closing above 919.76 to push it to bullish. Clearly closes below $900 would be bearish.

By Richard - June 6, 2018, 8:16 p.m.
Like Reply

What price did you get into Plat? Ever since you asked me about it, I have been following it. The past two days actions looks bullish.

Plat
0 likes
By Richard - June 6, 2018, 9:06 p.m.
Like Reply

Just went long one at 905.80 FILLED. And why are you long and looking for $400? That must be a mis print

Re: Re: Plat
0 likes
By metmike - June 7, 2018, 12:16 a.m.
Like Reply

Platinum price charts  below:  3 months, 1 year, 10 years

Platinum  3 month chart

Platinum 1 year

Platinum 10 years