UK elections
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Dec. 13, 2019, 3:09 p.m.

as you probably know, the UK Labour Party (the "Left") lost in the election...it's biggest defeat since 1935. The People have spoken.

However, they are not done yet. Right now there are big protests going on. Antifa has shown up in big numbers, wearing masks and waving Antifa flags, and clashing with the police..

Apparently, they cannot handle the outcome of a legitimate election.... sounds a bit familiar, doesn't it?

Coming to think of it.....if they don't want to accept the outcome of a legitimate election, is this not fascism? which is what i have been saying for a long time...Antifa is a fascist group that pretends to be anti-fascist.

No wonder they are dressing similarly to Mussolini's men.

Comments
By metmike - Dec. 13, 2019, 3:25 p.m.
Like Reply

If Trump is defeated, I'm betting the republicans don't try to impeach whoever it is from the get go and claim interference or other lame excuses to justify why people voted the way that they did. 

If Trump is re elected, I'm betting  that we see  similar false narratives to the previous 4 years from the democrats and MSM, which include more investigations  and other silly stuff meant to discredit him. 

By TimNew - Dec. 13, 2019, 3:33 p.m.
Like Reply

Well you see Gunter, a consistent pattern of the left is that they know for certain what is in the best interest of the masses, even if the masses do not.And this is often the case…So actions by groups like ANTIFA, though certainly regrettable, are for their own good.