Gold Storage
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Dec. 18, 2019, 10:40 a.m.

Probably not very important but an article in Zero Hedge finds some degree of inconsistency when testifying before congress, about the nation's gold in storage

In other words testimoney must be truthful or severe penalties can be enacted, which leads congress to believe the testimoney of any person brought before congress. Most of this testimoney is routine and the law says it has to be done periodictlly

I am told congress does not have the power to prosecute. [if true] then somebody else needs to follow up and enact the appropiate penalties

We had a discussion on this forum about unelected beaurocrats doing much of the work required for gov't to function. The discussion centred around the power of unelected beaurocrats and the possibility for abuse of power

In this example gold vaults which were audited as containing X amount of gold then placed under seal thus removing the requirement to physically audit the vault every yr, If the seal was unbroken then the gold was the same and when placed under seal

However, some vaults have had seals broken but the testimony states the seal is intact

Why would this be??

Does the USA own 8,000 plus tons of gold in storage or some thing less such as in an extreme situation , maybe 5,000 tons

If true what would this do to world markets??

I bet something would happen and then the question becomes, where did the gold go

Given the FISA situation we know nobody can be trusted

So: How does the gov't operate, congress do their job, when so many unelected beauocrats are required

I doubt this gold thing is partisian, as the records go back to the 1970's in the early effort to audit the nation's gold, and then place in a sealed vault. 

Can anybody guess why Germany and others wanted their physical gold removed and taken back home

Does China, Russia, India trust the USA to store their gold???

Would you trust the testimony if you were a congress person about what various beaurocrats tell you?? I think most are honest. Do we accept the fact some are dishonest and live with it

What is the penalty for lying to congress and who enforces the penalty

Jim Comey admitted he or the FBI he was responsible for, lied to congress and a FISA court

The auditors of the mations gold supply will not answer questions

What else is happening we do not know about??

Comey told us the FISA court  [Page episode]was not the only time the FBI lied to  the court

Does Comey just say it happens and what are you going to do about it. Comey could reveal a lot of stuff the gov't would rathr he not talk about.

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!