Iran offers bounty on Pres Trump
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Jan. 6, 2020, 3:41 p.m.

One member of the Iranian government has offered a $80 mill bounty for Donald Trump's head

Mexican-American TV personality George Lopez said "we would do it for half"

what's really scary though.....somebody here in the US, somebody from the extreme Left, or the Deep State, could assassinate the President, and the Media and the Public would blame the Iranians.

Comments
By mcfarm - Jan. 6, 2020, 4:27 p.m.
Like Reply

does anybody really think its wise for the Iranians to keep kicking the bear at this point? and Lopex should be put in jail, now, today.

By metmike - Jan. 6, 2020, 10:57 p.m.
Like Reply

$80 Million Bounty For Trump's Head Announced On Iran TV

https://www.ibtimes.com/80-million-bounty-trumps-head-announced-iran-tv-2896757

The guy that was killed was an evil person who would have played a key role in hundreds to even thousands of deaths in the future.......that's who he was.

His assassination was justified because of his life of crimes and killing.

So if you have a family member that kills a bunch of people in cold blood and the judge sentences him to the death penalty, do you put out a contract to kill the judge?

Of course the Iranians obviously see these crimes from a "Make Iran Great Again" vantage point.   MIGA. (-:

By patrick - Jan. 7, 2020, 12:34 p.m.
Like Reply

There is no bounty.
One anonymous clown at the funeral does not speak for the government of Iran.
https://globalnews.ca/news/6370930/trump-bounty-reality-check/

By mcfarm - Jan. 7, 2020, 2:43 p.m.
Like Reply

Patrick, your last 2 posts bother me plenty. You seem to be taking dem and msm position of defending all things terrorist. That is a limb you climb out on while somebody {iran} saws the limb behind. Good luck with that.  By the way I no suppose you also believe the now dead solemani was on his way to a peace summit? Please confirm and do not run around the camp fire with fake denials.

By patrick - Jan. 7, 2020, 9:44 p.m.
Like Reply

I try to follow facts.There is no real source for an official Iranian bounty, and plenty saying it was just some guy ranting at a funeral.
But what is a terrorist?
According to Mike Pence, it's someone who "Organized the attempted assassination of the Saudi ambassador to the United States in Washington, DC in 2011, overseeing a terrorist attack attempt on American soil."
If that's terrorism, then the killing of Solemaini - a representative of the government of Iran, carrying out a diplomatic mission of the Iranian government in Iraq  - is terrorism.
i.e., Mike Pence called Donald Trump a terrorist.
I really,really want to support the United States. Lived here all my life, utterly loyal. Many generations of loyal Americans, one known traitor (CSA, 3 months) in the family.  But this current crew of incompetent, incoherent war criminals, mean that to support American ideals and the constitution, I have to say : No. This is not what the United States of America is supposed to be.

By mcfarm - Jan. 7, 2020, 10:07 p.m.
Like Reply

ok Patrick. it is now confirmed. You are beyond a logical conversation. good luck with the 72 virgins. by the way do you know why soleimani needed 72? because he {the murdering terrorist, not ambassador} was in 72 pieces. There some of your logic back at you.