China Trade Pffft
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Jan. 31, 2020, 1:27 p.m.

I know this virus thing was a shot out of no where

Who knew??

But prices of everything is going down, although corn did go up 2 cents. Big deal. It will go down 3 tomorrow and I doubt the virus had anything to do with the price.

We are headed for recession and that big bally ho deal with china is the biggest con game yet. What?? Nobody knows. because it has nothing good for us except Trump can blow his horn

Well I am tired of this trade war with china. I said we would never win  a trade war  with china and now my prediction is coming true. How long do the inbeciles believe something will happen???

If it wasn't for the americian farmer getting 40% of income from gov't programs the banks would be stopping or cutting back loans to farms big time

I see nothing good from this trade war, and I think I have waited long enough

I want change and if I was a voter I sure wouldn't vote for a huskster like Trump in 2020

Maybe hold my nose for Bernie for a yr and then sanity will come out of the wood work. Something has to be better than this clown, even if we wait until 2024

People moving out of California cause the big bally hoo tax break did nothing for then. Trump cut the mortgage thing to 750,000 from 1 million on your tax deduction

That was pure spite to get even for voting in the last election. Just shows his true colours

I can't support a president who thinks he is king and all good things go his way

I have my needs and he hasn't done me one bit of good

Good things should flow my way not Trumps direction

I can not live on minimum wage so shove that unemployment number where it won't shine

My rant for today

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!