China finds virus code
11 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Feb. 1, 2020, 4:01 p.m.

Does anybody find it a bit unrealistic that china could unlock the virus code so quickly

Actually in a few days whilst the Sars and other viruses took months

Does anybody question the fact that 1st city [forget the name] was a centre for bio weapons

Does anybody find it strange that the only treatment so far is a HIV treatment

Does anybody find it strange that the code seems to have [although not peer reviewed] a genetic marker for HIV

Does anybody find it strange [although not peer confirmed] that a bio weapons hub would have an HIV marker and the possibility exists that HIV will be spread with this virus

Does anybody trust china to be so open and yet so untruthful about the number of confirmed cases of exposure in their country, while being so open about the code to the virus

Did china accidentally let a bio weapon escape from their custody??

Does something not add up with what china reports to the world

Comments
By metmike - Feb. 1, 2020, 4:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

Where are you getting this stuff from?

Most of it doesn't make any sense.

How tech companies are scrambling to deal with coronavirus hoaxes

Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok are full of misinformation about the Wuhan coronavirus. 

https://www.vox.com/recode/2020/1/31/21115589/coronavirus-wuhan-china-myths-hoaxes-facebook-social-media-tiktok-twitter-wechat

By GunterK - Feb. 1, 2020, 7:56 p.m.
Like Reply

here is some mention of what Wayne is talking about

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1

By metmike - Feb. 1, 2020, 10:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much Gunter!

Since I'm not a geneticist, I can't tell you if this is authentic/legit or not and the comments from some experts tell us that many of them don't either.

So it's always possible that something like this is true but people will speculate when we are in the land of the unknown to come up with everything under the sun.

Much of the speculation on this virus is easy to see as likely false to patently false.....like, that its going to kill tens of millions, infect hundreds of millions.  Some of it, like at that link apparently can't be proven false without extraordinarily technical, scientific studies. 

So we(at least me, that is)  will have to wait for better/more comprehensive testing results to know for sure.......although many that know much more than me are doubtful(and some believing its possible). 

By GunterK - Feb. 1, 2020, 10:02 p.m.
Like Reply

Sen Cotton shreds China's story about the virus

Experts see no evidence of this virus originating in the seafood market. Rather, it may have escaped from Wuhan's super-virus-lab... potentially a bio-weapon

https://www.westernjournal.com/sen-cotton-shreds-chinas-official-virus-story-hints-super-laboratory/

By wglassfo - Feb. 2, 2020, 2:01 a.m.
Like Reply

I posted on the forum this was no ordinary virus

I was ridiculed. No problem,  just saying

No I did not say 100's of millions would be infected

Now I am posting the Chinese are not telling us the truth, even though they appear to be very open about the virus, many more than reported have been infected and died in china

I have my sources. My sources are not always accurate

When I speculate is when I get in the most trouble such as [for example] speculating about the witnesses in Trumps trial

I am saying the contents of the above post is subject to peer review

It is 9 P.M. local time so I am not posting on ET time

By metmike - Feb. 2, 2020, 1:56 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

Since you are accusing me of ridiculing you, please provide the evidence.

When you provide countless speculative sources, some with some extreme stuff, then say it's not your personal opinion, then why be offended when my response it to show the facts, science and realities to counter your speculative sources?

As a scientist, of course I'm going to respond to wild speculation. I started the first thread BEFORE it happened to address it with facts before it happened.

I am very grateful that you have been providing the wild speculative stuff,......because its out there and is alarming others too(100 million going to be infected for instance or that it came from Canada as you feared from one of your posts).

It doesn't matter to me if you believe the stuff or not.  Facts and science matter here. Me asking where you got this stuff from is not ridiculing you on something that you say is not your opinion anyway. 

In order for me to properly address most of your statements, I need to have the sources, otherwise, anybody can say anything about any topic using words with no evidence. 

You are very welcome to post without sources, as well as to have any opinion that you want but don't expect me to not inject the scientific realities/facts into most discussions here  because I want readers to be informed. 

If you could please show me where I ridiculed you in these threads, I would very much appreciate it:

Coronavirus            

28 responses |              

Started by metmike - Jan. 25, 2020, 11:38 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/46353/

In fact, I intentionally avoided responding to this thread of yours blaming Canada because I was concerned about how you might perceive it.

Virus bio weapons            

0 responses |         

Started by wglassfo - Jan. 30, 2020, 1:29 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/46667/

"I am ashamed to find out that some how, this virus is suspected of escaping canadian saftey protocols, and made it's way to china where it obviously escaped their saftey protocols

Canada wears the virus of shame, no matter that the virus is suspected of being stolen by the chinese"

By metmike - Feb. 2, 2020, 2:05 p.m.
Like Reply

A Pro-Trump Blog Doxed A Chinese Scientist It Falsely Accused Of Creating The Coronavirus As A Bioweapon

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanhatesthis/a-pro-trump-blog-has-doxed-a-chinese-scientist-it-falsely

This was the article. Maybe you read this Wayne

Is This The Man Behind The Global Coronavirus Pandemic?

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/man-behind-global-coronavirus-pandemic

metmike: I don't have time right now to become a geneticist and research the information to provide a definitive explanation for the origin of the virus(-:   but am happy to pass on speculative theories out there.........from Wayne or Gunter or anybody else that reads something about it.

I will also continue to pass on lots of other authentic info about it that I DO know a few things about.

By kermit - Feb. 2, 2020, 4:34 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - Feb. 2, 2020, 9:35 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks kermit!

And Wayne, I'm sorry that you felt ridiculed. I'm not sure how else I can present facts that contradict some of these things without it having resulted in you feeling that way but just know that my intent was never to ridicule you.

It's possible that the speculation about China creating this virus is true because we don't have enough evidence to bust that theory, so I am not disagreeing with that speculation.  More info on that is appreciated. 

Please feel free to continue to  post speculative stuff. 

It would be extraordinarily helpful if you could state sources. Not necessarily as evidence or proof but so that I understand and can address the points. 

Thanks

metmike

By kermit - Feb. 3, 2020, 6:59 a.m.
Like Reply

Personally I think this virus was no accident, and China  is being framed.  

By metmike - Feb. 3, 2020, 11:17 a.m.
Like Reply

China Seeks U.S. Trade-Target Flexibility Amid Virus’s Spread

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-02-03/china-seeks-u-s-flexibility-on-trade-targets-as-virus-spreads?utm_source=google&utm_medium=bd&cmpId=google

Bloomberg News

•            
                    Pact contains clause dealing with delays in compliance                           
  •            
                    China pledged to buy $76.7 billion more U.S. goods in year one