This really baffles me
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Feb. 16, 2020, 10:11 p.m.

As of late I am seeing restrooms with signs that baffle me

Not many, but more and more, I am seeing 3 choices for a restroom

I see the classic sign of male and female in any culture or language

That much I can mostly figure out, if I pay attention

Once, I was not paying attention until I almost literaly bumped into a woman exiting the rest room

A quick check and I realized my mistake. Rather embarrassing to say the least

But: What does the male and female sign, together, over the same door mean???

No: This is not a family rest room. I can figure that one out fairly easily

I have never had the nerve to go in, even though my sign is over the entrance

Can anybody help me so I will know what this means, with out embarrassing myself, by going in to check things out for myself

Maybe I don't want to know, but you know???

Comments
By metmike - Feb. 16, 2020, 11:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Unisex bathroom I believe Wayne.....for men and women. Probably just 1 toilet in there. 

There are many (smaller) places that only have 1 bathroom and its not labelled, so obviously its for everyone.

When I go to a gas station or other place where they have a mens and womens bathroom separate and labelled and the mens is locked(occupied) but there is nobody in the womens,  I just use the womens.

It's the same toilet in both places and works  just as well for men as women. Women should do the same thing if the mens toilet is unoccupied and there's is busy. 

Silly for people to wait on an occupied toilet, when there is an empty one next door but I'm  betting that's what most folks do. 

Men's Women's Male Female Restroom Bathroom Humor image 0

By wglassfo - Feb. 17, 2020, 12:23 a.m.
Like Reply

Yes Mike

But this different

There are 3 doors

One for men, one for women clearlyt marked as such

Then there is a 3rd with both men and women on the sign

So: Do I check to see if the door is locked Heaven forbid if occupied but not locked

And I made it clear this is not a family rest room

Uni sex is the likely thing

It is amazing to me how often these uni-sex rest rooms aree popping up around the country

And then go to a Baskin-Robbins

Not even a wash basin to wash your sticky fingers let alone even one rest room on the premises