Cremetors
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Feb. 23, 2020, 11:54 p.m.

Out of 18 cremetors, 3 have burned out from over use

Still believe those official numbers

Debunked cremators  ????

Comments
Re: Cremetors
0 likes
By wglassfo - Feb. 23, 2020, 11:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Sorry Mike

Did not mean to start a new thread

Please fix it for me

Also

I did not know if my post had worked, on previous post

It just stayed at submit

I think it might be my lap top at fault

Did not mean to have multiple posts

Sorry

By metmike - Feb. 24, 2020, 1:31 a.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

It's ok to start new threads on this.  

For a time though, we had like 6 of em going in 9 days.

The main corona virus thread  now is getting pretty long anyways.

With regards to cremations in China. What difference does it make with regards to what they are doing with the bodies?

We have the stats for those getting infected and dying already.

Number of cremators used isn't telling us anything and again, you have no sources or links.

Do you remember your post about 1.5 million cremations and the satellite picture of SO2 from coal burning in China from a steel plant that was used to fake people out and get them to believe that massive cremation number? 

I can't tell you what the exact number is but other than its a tiny fraction of 1.5 million. 

By metmike - Feb. 24, 2020, 1:37 a.m.
Like Reply

Here it is again:

"I'm adding this post from another thread yesterday because its important to make the point to those that may have missed it:

Re: Re: Re: Where does my info come from            

By metmike - Feb. 10, 2020, 7:03 p.m.            

Let me help you out with additional information Wayne, although you've decided from the get go to ignore my reality posts and to instead, believe the most extreme, alarmist, speculative stories.

1.  You referred to the increased levels of CO2 from burning bodies as evidence of a million bodies being secretly burned, your quote: reporting possibly 1.5 million cremated in china First of all, the increase is in SO2, sulfur dioxide not carbon dioxide, CO2. 

2. Wuhan is home to the huge steel mills of the world’s second largest producer, the China Baowu Steel Group, which merged with Wuhan Iron and Steel Corporation in 2016. Steel mills emit tremendous amounts of SO2.  A picture of Wuhan from a year ago would probably show the same thing.............from the steel  mills!

This is the picture below circulating around which supposedly shows the evidence of all those bodies being cremated. Note the peak value in SO2 of 1351. Is this from cremating bodies?

Answer below.

china burning people              

If this is from burning bodies, then Russia is burning even more bodies than China! Note the peak value of 1627 from today at Norilsk Russia below. 

Jan Eskil Flåm                    @FlamJan     

Check out Norilsk in Russia, then stop pushing this agenda ... its just idiotic.

metmike: So Wayne and others, these plants are burning tons of coal which releases massive amounts of SO2!  A picture of this same spot from 2019, a year ago would likely have shown the same thing. 

As the 2nd largest steel producer in the world. Wuhan alone accounts for 85KT of SO2 output a year, which is (on average) 162kg a minute. Every single minute.

Report on the Environment  / Sulfur Dioxide Emissions

file:///C:/Users/Basement/Downloads/SO2-emissions.pdf

"Sulfur dioxide (SO2) belongs to the family of sulfur oxide (SOx) gases. These gases are formed when fuel containing sulfur (mainly coal and oil) is burned (e.g., for electricity generation) and during metal smelting and other industrial processes. High concentrations of SO2 are associated with multiple health and environmental effects. The highest concentrations of SO2 have beenrecorded in the vicinity of large industrial facilities"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Re: Re: Where does my info come from            

By metmike - Feb. 10, 2020, 7:13 p.m.            

It really is sad that unreliable sources with these insane speculative theories and alarmist stories get online to scare people.

This person covers it well:

No, Open Source Data Does Not Show China Burning People – But Supply Chains are Being Roiled

https://www.cbronline.com/opinion/china-burning-people-conspiracy

"(Social media amplification has, meanwhile, made it clear that the old dictum “a lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on” is no longer enough: a lie circumvents the world several times before the truth has even realized it needs its pants.)"