Mueller's Latest Charges Bring Together Trump Campaign, Russia
14 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - June 10, 2018, 9:06 a.m.

U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s latest indictment is significant beyond the new charges, in that it links senior officials on President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign to Russian intelligence in a criminal matter.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-09/mueller-s-latest-charges-bring-together-trump-campaign-russia

Comments
By TimNew - June 10, 2018, 10:44 a.m.
Like Reply

Beyond wishful thinking, from the party of wishful thinking, there is still no "there" there

From the article...

"To be sure, the indictment doesn’t relate to actions taken during the 2016 presidential election, or prove that Trump or his associates helped Russia interfere in the U.S. vote to his advantage." 

By silverspiker - June 10, 2018, 10:53 a.m.
Like Reply

Really ?

By mojo - June 10, 2018, 10:57 a.m.
Like Reply

Lots & lots of smoke though, & eventually there will be spontaneous combustion.

Do you really believe that Trump didn't know about any of this stuff? Do you really believe that Trump's aides & allies were working behind his back & keeping all their Russian contacts a secret from him?

Come on man, I know you're smarter then that.

By TimNew - June 10, 2018, 11:02 a.m.
Like Reply

What we know is that after nearly 2 years of going over everything with a fine tooth comb,  they still have nothing on Trump..

By mojo - June 10, 2018, 1:39 p.m.
Like Reply

You don't know what Mueller knows. You shouldn't make such obviously ridiculous statements, it's unbecoming of a know-it-all. Mueller probably knows enough at this point to put Trump & associates away for a long time, for all you know. Why do you think Trump doesn't want to be interviewed by Mueller? It's because he's afraid that Mueller already knows all the correct & truthful answers & if he lies it'll just make things worse for him. And why did you sidestep the questions that I asked you? Probably for the same reason Trump doesn't want to talk to Mueller, eh?

By TimNew - June 11, 2018, 9:51 a.m.
Like Reply

I know as much as you, and I stated it above.  Anything beyond that is assumption and/or wishful thinking.

By Lacey - June 11, 2018, 12:01 p.m.
Like Reply

You Dems are not going to sweep the elections in Nov.  You net out less seats than before the election.  Meuller will be indicted before Trump ever is. You haven't figured it out yet, but you lost the election and your team faces  jail time before this is over.

By TimNew - June 11, 2018, 12:41 p.m.
Like Reply

The tantrums will be entertaining.

By wxdavid - June 11, 2018, 1:46 p.m.
Like Reply

you cant be this  obtuse

YOU are the one saying they  have found nothing.

which isnt  true  because no one knows  what they have

You cannot say   " no one knows " therefore they have   found nothing

By wxdavid - June 11, 2018, 1:46 p.m.
Like Reply

By TimNew - June 11, 2018, 1:58 p.m.
Like Reply

So,  you are of the opinion that they have incriminating evidence against Trump that they are sitting on..  Waiting to get bigger fish?

I think you want to be careful with terms like "Obtuse"...

By mcfarm - June 11, 2018, 4:11 p.m.
Like Reply

ohh Tim that is so true. They tried to get Trump the candidate. They tried to get Trump the transistion period. They tried to get Trump by bribing drunks in bars in England. They tried to get Trump with fake stories planted. They tried to get Trump with spies from the deep state lunes. And now that they have all this evidence they are sitting on it for what reason, David?????????