Democrat Debate
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Feb. 26, 2020, 2:21 p.m.

SO??

Did anybody watch the debate and what do you think

I had the debate, live, on my lap top which kept on cutting the audio out.  My wife was watching the Toronto Maple Leaf hockey game. I think she had the better program, at least for value spent watching

The Dems sure didn't do themselves any favours last nite. It is getting so bad,for the Dems. Nothing new is talked about, just the same old lines, except for Bloomberg who has had just two chances, but even Bloomberg still looked kind of weak [I missed the 1st part of the debate]

I think the question is??

Does Bernie get to the convention with enough votes to finish his run. I doubt it and then you have a brokered convention and Bernie loses at the convention. Them the Bernie supporters really start to howl in protest, as the DNC does not want Bernie

Unless Bernie has the votes before the convention, my guess is

Tired old Joe will pull his socks up, one final time, with Hilary as VP in a brokered convention. Bloomberg just doesn't have live TV appeal. Maybe if he goes on the campaign trail but he sure won't win anything sitting in N. Y and running TV ads, unless he gets  out to meet the people and gives good stump speeches

Trump will beat anybody unless the economy really tanks and even then Trump should win against any Dem contentender we have seen, so far

I had no idea Bloomberg could be so weak in the TV spot  light. I thought Mayor of N.Y would have seasoned him a bit but I was wrong. 

I think some thing would really have to change for Trump to lose.

I thought earlier, that with the younger generation, the save the planet people and assorted other voters would swing the majority vote but after watching those people on TV, I don't think they have a chance

Bernie has his lane unopposed, but I doubt he has the votes by convention time and as I said, the DNC doesn't want Bernie. The only way is if Bernie teams up with another candidate, before the convention and wins by a combination of votes 

So" There you have my opinion and why

I bet somebody has a different idea but may not want to post

Oh well, folks should support the forum you know

Mike deserves every bit of congrats we can give him, for his many really good posts, but he can't do it alone

I try to challenge  Mike so you folks can have your say, so help us out

Mike has gone out and got some good ads so make it worth while, to the advertisers

Comments
By metmike - Feb. 26, 2020, 3:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Democratic Debate            

9 responses |                                          

Started by metmike - Feb. 19, 2020, 10:49 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/47725/

Thanks very much Wayne, you're a good man!

You can be head of our promotion department (-:

The pay, is when you say something that I think contradicts authentic science, you will get a whipping from metmike (-:

By metmike - Feb. 26, 2020, 7:04 p.m.
Like Reply

BTW, I have nothing to do with the ads or where they are placed.