Health Care
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Feb. 29, 2020, 1:15 a.m.

Lets assume you are really sick because of the virus, but have health benefits from employer, or you have enough assets to pay all or most of the cost, but are left virtually broke from health cost and somebody who has no assets, lives on welfare or in a tent

Do you all get the same medical health care and then pay according to ability to pay, amount of deductable or how do things work

Is it possible, this virus will seperate some people from their wealth

Is it possible some people decided to roll the dice and might come up short???

I will stick to Texas Hold Em Poker, which by the way has a very excellent web site on the internet where you play with free money. Just for fun

I can tell you where to go, on the internet if you like vegas games for free. They want more players, always a game or a number of games going 24/7. Always room for another game or more players. No waiting for enough players.

That's where I am going as soon as I leave the forum

I know, don't let the door hit me as I leave

You are probably tired of me by now.

Comments
Re: Health Care
0 likes
By metmike - Feb. 29, 2020, 5:38 p.m.
Like Reply

"Lets assume you are really sick because of the virus"

Wayne,

I believe that at the end of the year, you will see the deaths from Coronavirus in the US and Canada are a very tiny fraction of the deaths from the flu............that hits every year.

You challenged others to take a bet with you that the world would be in a recession for 2 years on another thread and I took you up on that.

Would you also care to place any bets on how many fatalities occur in the US and Canada this year from Coronavirus?

Coronavirus loony panic            

7 responses |          

Started by metmike - Feb. 29, 2020, 11:55 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/48235/