Pelosi vs Trump
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - March 30, 2020, 11:58 a.m.

the video below, originally shown on San Francisco's channel 5  in late February, shows Pelosi  in Chinatown, with a large group of people... no "distancing"... no masks...telling the audience that it's safe here, and that everyone should come to Chinatown.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-dcola-005&hsimp=yhs-005&hspart=dcola&p=pelosi+chinatown+tour#id=1&vid=47c9b4bd336f716ee925e4e20c198e8a&action=click

in one way, I agree with her.... we shouldn't stigmatize Chinese-American people and businesses, just because this virus came from China. These people there may have never been to Wuhan.

On the other hand, it's somewhat hypocritical for Pelosi to blame Trump for the current virus situation  "the president fiddles, while people are dying" she said this weekend.

Comments
By metmike - March 30, 2020, 4:03 p.m.
Like Reply

You can bet that whatever President Trumps position is at any point, the MSM and many dems will have the opposite one.

Pelosi could not have possibly imagined back then, that  the coronavirus would have spread like this. 

At that point, I was guessing that the US may have, at most 10,000 cases in March. That was only 20 times too low (-:.

But I did adjust it to 200,000 by the end of March, mid month......when the data was supporting it. 

The point is that none of us could have known how bad it would get here(except, maybe for Wayne). 

When Trump stopped people from China coming here 2 months ago, he was called xenophobic by the MSM and dems and over reacting.

Then, when he downplayed it and the testing was not ready to do on a widespread scale for numerous weeks, he got criticized(with some justification).

If you are going to go after him for not doing enough, you have to apologize for your previous position  or at least recognize that you were wrong.......that he was over reacting before that.

But the MSM's position is that whatever Trump does, its the wrong thing.

If this were baseball and pitcher Trump was throwing curve balls, right down the middle in January, Umpire MSM/dems were calling them balls.........way inside the strike zone.

Then, over a month later when he changed to throwing fast balls but they were actually outside, the biased ump called them all way outside and the players that he walked earlier when throwing the strikes that were called balls were moving along on the bases because no matter what pitch and where it comes in over the plate pitcher Trump is never going to get a strike called from this ump.

A lot of people are missing the opening of the baseball season right now )-:

By wglassfo - March 30, 2020, 9:41 p.m.
Like Reply

Heck I am missing all my sports except inside soccer and tennis